2013 RB Greg Bryant de-commits from Oklahoma

Dillards hold up is/was a spanish class that he never took in hs so as long as he passes it in summer he will be fine

Advertisement
duffel-bag-of-money.jpg

Attachments

• duffel-bag-of-money.jpg
    duffel-bag-of-money.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 278
The money is better in the $EC. Oklahoma would seem like a better place to play though between the two. Solid RB producing school. Auburn is an onsides kick from losing to Utah State.

well let them continue taking TX RB's and not ours...

Last edited:
Weird that Greg just deleted his Facebook account recently, maybe he wants to ensure that he doesn't upload any pictures that could get him in trouble

Advertisement
The money is better in the $EC. Oklahoma would seem like a better place to play though between the two. Solid RB producing school. Auburn is an onsides kick from losing to Utah State.

Auburn has a pretty good history of RB's as well.

Advertisement
Be on the lookout for Trooper taylor at his high school.

44.gif

Troop was at a couple Columbus games last year and was at school too. Good dude

Lmao more like shady dude. Comes off as a douchebag as well.

You can call him what you want because of the money rumors, but one thing that you cannot say about Trooper Taylor is that he's a douchebag. That cat is down to Earth.

Be on the lookout for Trooper taylor at his high school.

44.gif

Troop was at a couple Columbus games last year and was at school too. Good dude

Lmao more like shady dude. Comes off as a douchebag as well.

You can call him what you want because of the money rumors, but one thing that you cannot say about Trooper Taylor is that he's a douchebag. That cat is down to Earth.

I've met him a few times hanging around Alabama HS coaches and each time he came off as one. But this is off topic and not a big deal so I'll stop. Lol

Sure, Bo Jackson is one of the best athletes in the history of the world. Cadillac and Ronnie, Brandon Jacobs was there for a minute. Michael Dyer...maybe not. They have done well at RB you are right, I guess it is my bias talking since I live here and listen to the morons talk about how great they are, even thought they are a Cam Newton away from being Clemson.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Sure, Bo Jackson is one of the best athletes in the history of the world. Cadillac and Ronnie, Brandon Jacobs was there for a minute. Michael Dyer...maybe not. They have done well at RB you are right, I guess it is my bias talking since I live here and listen to the morons talk about how great they are, even thought they are a Cam Newton away from being Clemson.

You live in Auburn? Man we need to meet up and catch a Canes game. I thought I was the only Cane fan in this town.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back