2 OL Commit to Miami

CanesSwaGG

Recruit
Tyree St. Louis which many thought would be a Florida lock, Commits to the Hurricanes. The staff did an excellecent job analizing talent and pulling this kid away from those Gaytors
And Brandon Loftus commits to the Hurricanes as well. Not really a fan favorite from what we talk about but come on the kids (6-6, 275) he can get better over time, but i dont see him sticking after we get Milo, Merrick & and who ever wants to join are OL class

Advertisement
Love the pickups, clearly a class shakeup coming. Honestly wonder if someone like Gauthier can maybe play D-Line?

OL climbing over each other to come block for the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse (Cronk, Williams, Scarlett, Walton)

514.jpg

Love the pickups, clearly a class shakeup coming. Honestly wonder if someone like Gauthier can maybe play D-Line?

Not knocking you, but I'd much rather we pursue some actual d-linemen who can play instead of converting a questionable OL take and asking him to play defense.

Advertisement

Not knocking you, but I'd much rather we pursue some actual d-linemen who can play instead of converting a questionable OL take and asking him to play defense.

Yeah, you just never know with big guys though. History is filled with dudes who changed positions from one line to the other and blossomed in college. Gauthier looks like a mauler on tape who is limited athletically. Makes him a marginal OL prospect but maybe a really nice NT?

Tryee looks excellent and Brandon looks really good too -- except neither, or any others, did well against Cowart. Sure would not mind Coward on the other side of Chad(I think Chad is better). Aside from that, these two look like a really good recruiting week. Staff is making strong recruiting base in swamp scum areas and always nice to plant flag up in Tally. This is our opportunity pick up more studs at gator expense. Clearly they are on way down and we have the mo. We do not have to beat criminoles in head to head recruiting right now, just steal some gator talent and add to our own. Then we can put feather people in their proper place again -- second class.

Advertisement

Tryee looks excellent and Brandon looks really good too -- except neither, or any others, did well against Cowart. Sure would not mind Coward on the other side of Chad(I think Chad is better). Aside from that, these two look like a really good recruiting week. Staff is making strong recruiting base in swamp scum areas and always nice to plant flag up in Tally. This is our opportunity pick up more studs at gator expense. Clearly they are on way down and we have the mo. We do not have to beat criminoles in head to head recruiting right now, just steal some gator talent and add to our own. Then we can put feather people in their proper place again -- second class.

Goodness, that Cowart kid was making everyone look silly

UCF coach George O'Leary had the best quote I have heard for how to initially evaluate Offensive Linemen. He said "We look for large bodied ( meaning tall over 6'4" and over 290lbs) linemen that don't like people". My goodness that sounds like a winning formula for a run heavy team, and the part about finding linemen "that don't like people" is classic, talk about angry players playing for an angry coach. I think kehoe adheres to this principal with some of his recruits in particularly the OG's.

Go Canes

Goodness, that Cowart kid was making everyone look silly

Cowart the truth, i really hope he doesnt go to FSU. St louis has to work on when a guy go inside bull doze him down the line. he has excellent technique though. not sloppy. Loftus looked good as well. he looked very natural.needs to improve strength. both are good takes and im happy to have them apart of this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back