2 Issues with Offense and Defense

On Offense:

1. Offense/OL was exposed for not being able to handle multiple rushers, stunts and blitzes. Other teams have certainly noticed.
  2. Lack dynamic WR's. Recruit Speed not size.
On Defense:

1. The scheme lacks assignment football coaching and allows for too damned many runs and WR screens to the outside. It's like these coaches have never heard of "contain and setting the edge".
  2. They have to play the younger LB'ers! McCloud, Jennings and Steed just too Slow

Advertisement
On Offense:

1. I don't think our offense was exposed for not being to handle the rush. I think our WR were exposed for not being able to catch a 50-50 ball 100% of the time.

2. Need to recruit speed and size preferrably in the same package.

On Defense:

1. some players are never in position regardless of scheme
2. I agree but mostly because their football iq is poor along with no speed.

On Offense- OL doesn't know the snap count, the WRs can't catch or separate.

On Defense- The DL don't know how to line up properly, overall there is poor discipline. (Quit trying to do other peoples jobs and do yours)

Been screaming for awhile, if you are going to spread you need to put high emphasis on SPEEEEEEED.. You have to stress defense and make them scared to align in a way to pick their poison.. That is why you see teams like Alabama, LSU, OSU stocking up on WR position.. Bama has multiple dudes running 10.5 or better.. Hign level burners..

Defense Manny needs to bring some fresh thoughts in defensive room and switch scheme up.. We cant even align properly

Advertisement
Back