2 free tickets vs Toledo

illwoods

Recruit
These are my season tickets in Section 318 row 12 seats 1 & 2. My son has a showcase baseball tournament so I cant make it. The person that was going to go in my place just told me they wont be able to make it either. Please PM me so we can coordinate a pickup. I am in Broward out west of 75.

Advertisement
Thread title made me think OP just wants a couple people to walk around with a bunch of grossly over-weight women for a few days - Maybe also take in a tour at an automotive tire plant.

Advertisement
Please give it to The Franchise and RVACane. I would love to see what these two look like.

LOL. I look like a middle aged ****** guy from Miami Beach who did your chick and bailed ions ago.

I'm in Washington, DC this weekend. I'd love to go if I could. Sorry to disappoint you.

#MoaRealDBC13

Last edited:
Please give it to The Franchise and RVACane. I would love to see what these two look like.

They both meat in the bluelot before every game. Shouldn't be hard to find them if you're that turned on by the thought.

I even try to leave this guy alone and he comes looking for me with comments on here. It's a little OCD-ish for him relating to me and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION].

Last edited:
Advertisement
Franchise wouldn't show his face. His CIs life would be over.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

WTF are you even talking about? He's got doe eyes and a jawline that can cut glass. Don't get me started on his glutes.

He's a true specimen.

WTF are you even talking about? He's got doe eyes and a jawline that can cut glass. Don't get me started on his glutes.

He's a true specimen.
More like his jawline cuts through alot of male ***

LOL. I look like a middle aged ****** guy from Miami Beach who did your chick and bailed ions ago.

I'm in Washington, DC this weekend. I'd love to go if I could. Sorry to disappoint you.

#MoaRealDBC13

Negged for saying you bailed ions ago. You still bang his chick...

Advertisement

He has his own website. I'm not going to tell you what it is, but Franchise is not some troll in his mother's basement like Brock is.

#MoaRealDBC13

Negged for saying you bailed ions ago. You still bang his chick...

"I'm that type of guy"

Capture+_2017-09-22-18-18-13.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back