2/28: #15 UNC at 2:00PM on CBS (Final Home Game)

Consigliere

All-American
UNC is 19-9 (9-6). They're 2-3 in their last 5. They lost 5 of their last 7. They're 5-4 on true road games (10-4 at home, 4-1 at neutral locations).

Although they appear to be weaker on the road, those 4 losses were to #1 Kentucky, # UL, #4 Duke and Pitt.

RPI: 15
SOS: 2
BRI: 14

Players to watch

Marcus Paige: 13.3 PPG, 3.0 RPG, 4.5 APG and 1.4 SPG
Kennedy Meeks: 12.8 PPG, 7.8 RPG, 1.0 APG and 1.4 BPG
Brice Johnson: 12.5 PPG, 7.8 RPG and 1.1 BPG

UNC rebounds (2nd) and passes (1st) incredibly well. They also score a bunch of points (18th).

Random Notes

- At Miami, Coach L is 4-2 against UNC. He also has won 4 straight against them.

- Angel had 8 FGs against FSU. He hasn't hit 4 FGs in a game since Duke (1/13).

- Miami has won 3 straight at home.

- Sheldon has scored 17+ in his last 4 games (5 of his last 6). He is also shooting .567 (FG%) over his last 6 games.

Spread: Not Available

Let's go Canes!

Advertisement
IMO this is a game to get us back on right side of bubble. Must win. Really is. If not would need to win last 2 and prolly at least 2 in ACC tourney.

Advertisement
On a side note, when I proposed an African-American Studies Program at my school, I told my Dean I wanted to pattern it after the one at UNC. She was not amused.

No game thread? Down 32-30 at half. I can't see the game. What the deal with angel? He didn't start?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We make so many costly mistakes. Sloppy as **** and let teams just hang around when they are cold.

Advertisement
Back