1991 Team Intro Wasn't Handled Right/Other

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Don't understand why UM bothers to bring these guys back & then just before halftime, say NOTHING about them being honored and don't ask people to stay in their seats for TWO minutes to honor them. No excuse for whomever at UM handled this. So many people got up for refreshments & probably had no idea that this was happening. Then, they get Gloria & Emilio Estafan out there with the band and, you got it, same thing. Why bother?

And for God's sake, please cut off the annoying woman on the microphone with the dumb stadium games/Q&A at every time out. Noone can hear what she's saying anyway. Whoever dreamed her up should be fired.

The new LED stadium lights are extremely harsh & sitting across the field it's almost like you need sunglasses for a night game.

Advertisement
You're one of those fans I was telling my buddy about. Complaining about lights and other petty things. There is nothing wrong with the lights or stadium. But yes we do have an issue with how we organize our ceremonies

It's hardly petty to express an opinion. I have many opinions since I've been a season ticket holder/HC member & going to games for 30 years but am NOT one of those fans who complain about everything & call the players names like most on this board. I LOVE the stadium and everything they've done. Many in our section were commenting on the very bright garish lighting as we've only had afternoon games & didn't realize the huge difference the LED's would create.

Advertisement
Back