17 out of 18

CTCANE

Junior
Another win tonight. I think someone one here said he wouldnt be surprised if we got swept. I guess not. Would be great if we could win the next two against Clemson.

Advertisement
Man it would be even more great if we had our leading hitter in Thompson right now to give us another big stick in the offensively challenged college baseball game.

Advertisement
Thompson is our leading hitter? I have probably watched 80% of the season and would have told you I thought he had a disappointing season before he got hurt? Am I way off?

Thompson is our leading hitter? I have probably watched 80% of the season and would have told you I thought he had a disappointing season before he got hurt? Am I way off?

He was our leading hitter average wise. He was starting to raise that average. Still wasn't showing power. So leading hitter? Kind of, in a way, I guess. But his power numbers would have came once he started hitting for average I think. Still would be nice to have his bat in the lineup IMO.

Advertisement

He was our leading hitter average wise. He was starting to raise that average. Still wasn't showing power. So leading hitter? Kind of, in a way, I guess. But his power numbers would have came once he started hitting for average I think. Still would be nice to have his bat in the lineup IMO.

No question can't argue that. Having him in the lineup no question helps but honestly I had no idea he had the highest average. It was a quiet batting average no question about that

It was the quietest .328 batting average ever! I agree. I was actually shocked that he was hitting that high. If he gets healthy next years 3-4-5 of Abreu-Collins-Thompson (or whatever order) should (key word should) be our best in a while.

After the last few inept years, it is nice to have some hitters and pop in the lineup, and it would be even better with a healthy Thompson in there. I like the improved defense even more though, and Thompson doesn't help us at all there.

Question for you fellahs was fiegers play at first last night with 2 outs an error? It was such a pop pop play I couldn't tell and there was no replay to really show it. Big play in the game and I was ****ed about it at the time. When Diaz walked that guy I had a feeling an error would cost us a run

Advertisement
Question for you fellahs was fiegers play at first last night with 2 outs an error? It was such a pop pop play I couldn't tell and there was no replay to really show it. Big play in the game and I was ****ed about it at the time. When Diaz walked that guy I had a feeling an error would cost us a run

It was ruled an error, and probably was the right call, but the ball was shot out of a cannon. Very tough play. It wasn't like it was a two-hopper that he just mangled.

Advertisement
Back