#15 Pacific on 3/22 (2:10 on TNT)

Consigliere

All-American
Pacific went 22-12 and 14-5 in the Big West. In their last 10 games they are 8-2 and 8-7 in their out of conference schedule. They are 8-10 in their Netural/Away games.

#103 in RPI
#117 in BPI
#137 in SOS

Pacific is in the tourney because they won the Big West Tourney and they actually finished 2nd in the conference during the regular season. There is no other team in the NCAAT from the Big West Conference which says a lot of about their 14-5 conference record. Out of conference they went 8-7 with their biggest wins over Saint Marys (#11 in the Play in Game) and Xavier (not in the tourney). Pacific averages 67.5 PPG (77th in the nation) and 63.5 OPPG (55th in the Nation). Their leading scorers are McCloud a Senior Guard who scores 11.4PPG and Fulton a Senior Forward who scores 9.1PPG. Their biggest strength is their 3 Point Ability which is 38%.
There is not much to say about them, they look very weak to put it lightly. They are a 15th seed from a bad conference.

Now for those of you that don't know the NCAAT is not about **** wins, it is just about winning. You win and you move on. If you can ask for one more thing it is that all your players stay healthy. I know this seems simple but many of you will forget this. Just win baby!

Now I don't want to hear a lot of BS about this team looking past Pacific because there is no one to look towards playing. The best part is the team we would potentially face plays after us on Friday, which means that we can watch the potential opponent and focus on them (they cannot do the same as they will be doing warm-ups and pre-game).

As for us, the regular season is over and we accomplished everything that you could so far. The NCAAT felt that we deserved a 2 Seed, thanks guys! We won our last 4 and these boys are ready. We're in good shape and we will be rested for this game on Friday.

Thank god for Coach too, he has been here before (never ranked so well) and knows what to do.

Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Pzzlp6iGY

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I am Austin bound! Just think, I get to root for the U and heckle the gats too! Priceless..............

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back