15-0

[]_[] swag

Sophomore
Mark it down. Kaaya gets the Heisman. Miami wins it all. Last year was an anomaly in a slowly progressing upward trend.

Probably not gonna happen, but I'm believing it and going to every game til i'm proven wrong. And if this team ***** the bed like everyone basically thinks that they're gonna, then Golden gets fired, and I get to enjoy another year of tailgating with friends and stick to watching football on Sundays.

There's some miserable *** people on this site, some of u guys need to chill the ***** out and just support your team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know, I was just kinda hoping 6 days before opening day there would be a little football related discussion on this board.

UMfb082915-3062.jpg

Advertisement
I would love to be optimistic about our canes.
But after 4years of watching this coach and 4yrs of losing, then listening to all the excuses. Al trying to jump ship to PSU ( would have been a blessing to UM football) no changes to a horrible coaching staff....just kind of numb and will proceed to watch it all over again until he is canned

Every time one of these slurps try to post some deluded crap they should see that pic of the snapper shhhh bich. Al won't tell

Advertisement
That **** is gonna stick with this program for a long time. I thought we reached the bottom of the barrel. How wrong I was.

Yup. This is Al Golden's legacy and it's going to stick for years after he's gone. Gave FSU, UF, and every other rival fan base limitless ammunition forever with this s***. Absolute embarrassment.

I can already see this picture turned into a giant game day sign held up all over opponents stadiums when we play.

[]_[] swag;2267337 said:
Mark it down. Kaaya gets the Heisman. Miami wins it all. Last year was an anomaly in a slowly progressing upward trend.

Probably not gonna happen, but I'm believing it and going to every game til i'm proven wrong. And if this team ****s the bed like everyone basically thinks that they're gonna, then Golden gets fired, and I get to enjoy another year of tailgating with friends and stick to watching football on Sundays.

There's some miserable *** people on this site, some of u guys need to chill the ***** out and just support your team.

Fact: Within a 15 year period, the teams that have gone undefeated make up just over 1% of all the power 5 conferences combined which is a total of 64 teams collectively. So much for your 14-0, and they did not have a lack of leadership and know how like ours does!

[]_[] swag;2267337 said:

Probably not gonna happen, but I'm believing it and going to every game til i'm proven wrong. And if this team ***** the bed like everyone basically thinks that they're gonna, then Golden gets fired, and I get to enjoy another year of tailgating with friends and stick to watching football on Sundays.

You don't know much about college football, do you? Do you know why I asked you that question?

[]_[] swag;2267337 said:

You don't know much about college football, do you? Do you know why I asked you that question?

haha ok 15-0

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back