12-11 Buzz

Hope we offer Jalen he's a baller and would solidify williams but I don't think its happening

Last edited:
Advertisement
And thanks for the kayaa info, thats awesome to see
that's not awesome. It's worthless. Phillips, Lane, cook were all Gators.....Lane and Cook were even doing the chomp at the UA practice and then they Cook committed to fsu at the game. Everyone wants to feel optimistic and I get it, but not with this kid.

And why did they go there a kid named jameis they werent sure of kayaa nobody new he was just a high school qb from cali, now its a different ball game

Cook and lane went there because uf turned to crap, but the point is they are good friends that were all committed to uf, and now two of the three are at fsu. Phillips learned from Cook that committed kids don't get to make their commitment on ESPN.

Phillips is playing Miami to get Anthony Jones a scholarship. He has no intention on coming to Miami,

You dnt even knw what you talking about, he already got an offer...smh.... some fans just dont pay attention.... but want to Bi**h and moan all day....

Not enough depth. We need everyone. This team is thin every year by seasons end....especially on the lines.

Advertisement
This is goldens first year to recruit after the cloud lets see what hes got!

No it is not, TrueCane100. Even if it was, he was recruiting better when he had the cloud then without it.

What? It is his first full year, i understand the dislike towards golden but please dont skew the truth, where did i mention anything aboit how good he is doing or bad i simply stated "lets see what he's got!

No it is not, TrueCane100. Even if it was, he was recruiting better when he had the cloud then without it.

What? It is his first full year, i understand the dislike towards golden but please dont skew the truth, where did i mention anything aboit how good he is doing or bad i simply stated "lets see what he's got!

You clearly made it seem like he's on the cusp of pulling something outstanding when we are already going to finish disappointingly and a complete implosion is very possible.

How do you think the class is going to finish?

That's what I have been hearing also.

I would be doing the same thing for my teammates, but ****, can't Miami guys play other schools. Should be some kind of respect for city's team.

Exactly why we need to offer Julian Julius an lock down the West Orange duo. The big issue with Julius is his pass catching ability, because if you notice his highlights don't contain many clips of him catching balls. But he does field a few contested punts and kickoffs which speaks to his hand eye coordination, so he should be able to be coached up by a good WR coach along with red-shirting for a year.

Jalen Julius Sr year high lights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2991892/highlights/210531378

I am thinking there maybe a issue behind the scenes with Jalen Julius's academics that could be concerning to UM's staff. Julius transferred from Evans HS (where he had a reported 2.5 GPA) to West Orange HS. Thing is Evans has been academically poor performing schools for years and so some of Julius's classes may not clear UM's admissions. Were as at West Orange the academics are slightly better so he most likely would get the guidance he needs to get his transcripts were they need to be by the end of his SR year (but again this is speculation as to why UM is slow playing his offer).

Were as Dexter Williams cam from Olympia where the academics are much better than Evans or West Orange high schools, which is why he was able to get the guidance early that now allows him to be an January enrollee.

Here is an article from back in March where he talks about his academics
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/florida-recruiting/blog/os-jalen-julius-confirms-transfer-to-west-orange-20140307-post.html

Go Canes

It's not so much that Jalen can't catch passes. He is in fact quite good at it. The offense at West Orange uses him as more of an all around threat, jet sweeps, direct snaps, WR screens, etc. The other issue is he has one of the best WR's outside of S. FL in Eddie McDoom competing for passes as well as D. Williams who catches the ball very well out of the backfield. Simply not enough balls to go around.

Academics at West Orange are FAR superior to Evans and easily comparable to Olympia. Like comparing a Cadillac to a Yugo. Evans is horrible.

Phillips is unlike anything on both potential roster a big body frame and a bully at wr (think a way less explosive dez or anquan type) so he is coveted for the next level this question is will kaaya/golden/coley trump jimbo/cook/lane/brewster

Advertisement

I would be doing the same thing for my teammates, but ****, can't Miami guys play other schools. Should be some kind of respect for city's team.

Exactly why we need to offer Julian Julius an lock down the West Orange duo. The big issue with Julius is his pass catching ability, because if you notice his highlights don't contain many clips of him catching balls. But he does field a few contested punts and kickoffs which speaks to his hand eye coordination, so he should be able to be coached up by a good WR coach along with red-shirting for a year.

I am thinking there maybe a issue behind the scenes with Jalen Julius's academics that could be concerning to UM's staff. Julius transferred from Evans HS (where he had a reported 2.5 GPA) to West Orange HS. Thing is Evans has been academically poor performing schools for years and so some of Julius's classes may not clear UM's admissions. Were as at West Orange the academics are slightly better so he most likely would get the guidance he needs to get his transcripts were they need to be by the end of his SR year (but again this is speculation as to why UM is slow playing his offer).

Were as Dexter Williams cam from Olympia where the academics are much better than Evans or West Orange high schools, which is why he was able to get the guidance early that now allows him to be an January enrollee.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/florida-recruiting/blog/os-jalen-julius-confirms-transfer-to-west-orange-20140307-post.html

Go Canes

It's not so much that Jalen can't catch passes. He is in fact quite good at it. The offense at West Orange uses him as more of an all around threat, jet sweeps, direct snaps, WR screens, etc. The other issue is he has one of the best WR's outside of S. FL in Eddie McDoom competing for passes as well as D. Williams who catches the ball very well out of the backfield. Simply not enough balls to go around.

Academics at West Orange are FAR superior to Evans and easily comparable to Olympia. Like comparing a Cadillac to a Yugo. Evans is horrible.

I like Jalen game a lot. Academically how does he go from a March 2.5 GPA to 3:00 GPA or better by "the end of the year"?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...ms-transfer-to-west-orange-20140307-post.html

Go Canes

I like Jalen game a lot. Academically how does he go from a March 2.5 GPA to 3:00 GPA or better by "the end of the year"?

Studies?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...ms-transfer-to-west-orange-20140307-post.html

Go Canes

Studies?

Would studies cause all the TAKEN courses to "compute"?

And thanks for the kayaa info, thats awesome to see
that's not awesome. It's worthless. Phillips, Lane, cook were all Gators.....Lane and Cook were even doing the chomp at the UA practice and then they Cook committed to fsu at the game. Everyone wants to feel optimistic and I get it, but not with this kid.

And why did they go there a kid named jameis they werent sure of kayaa nobody new he was just a high school qb from cali, now its a different ball game

Cook and lane went there because uf turned to crap, but the point is they are good friends that were all committed to uf, and now two of the three are at fsu. Phillips learned from Cook that committed kids don't get to make their commitment on ESPN.

Another factor for guys like Lane/Rudolph/Cook going to FSU is playing time. Benjamin, Shaw, Freeman, Wilder, CGreen were all big cogs that were leaving in 2013. That was a big collective shoe to fill and Jimbo could legitimately sell the "immediate playing time" card to kids.

Advertisement

You clearly made it seem like he's on the cusp of pulling something outstanding when we are already going to finish disappointingly and a complete implosion is very possible.

CanesNation55 has to be a troll.

What person in their right mind would want to give Golden any more time to coach the Canes?

CanesNation55 has to be a troll.

What person in their right mind would want to give Golden any more time to coach the Canes?

I just feel bad because as of right it looks like NSD is going to break a lot of hearts around here.

Go Canes

Studies?

Would studies cause all the TAKEN courses to "compute"?

What's "studies"?

Advertisement
Dex is an EE... But he dvatibg wether or not to do it. Sound like he won't be in the class.

Advertisement
Back