10 four stars out of 19 commits according to Rivals

Advertisement
Yeah except we are probably about to close like a ******* wet fart and then replace some of the 4 star guys we lose with unrated Golden specials who were the 10th best player on their high school team in California.

lol

he has to change the DL and DC. if we can land a legitimate DC/DL coach, we could land some top end kids we currently dont have a chance with.

Chatman, Perry and Spence all 4*s on other sites as well.

I don't expect Spence to stick though.

1. It's Rivals
2. This class is going to look a lot worse when we inevitably lose Scarlett and Williams
3. OL, DL, LB, and DB are still major areas of concern. No help in sight either, especially at DT and LB
4. There's a reason this staff has fallen flat on its face down the stretch in recruiting in each of the previous two cycles. It's going to be even worse this year. Just watch.

Advertisement
1. It's Rivals
2. This class is going to look a lot worse when we inevitably lose Scarlett and Williams
3. OL, DL, LB, and DB are still major areas of concern. No help in sight either, especially at DT and LB
4. There's a reason this staff has fallen flat on its face down the stretch in recruiting in each of the previous two cycles. It's going to be even worse this year. Just watch.

Williams will be here in class 3weeks as an early enrollees, Scarlett is going to be a battle to the end.

Will have to see how many of them are with Miami in the end. Scarlett/Perry they can't afford to lose.

You're right on one thing.

The class isn't what we once thought it was.

But come NSD, It'll be worse.

-Florida will retain T-Rob (Irvin sways towards them, we'll still have a shot thanks to Quan, but Irvin wants a knew DC)
-Scarlett heads north
-Williams bolts as well
-Spence bolts
-No DT in sight. Don't even consider Green a chance.

Loftus, one of our recruits said "I chose miami, nothing else" so he basically just said he chose the school not Al golden. He knows golden sucks

Advertisement
Loftus, one of our recruits said "I chose miami, nothing else" so he basically just said he chose the school not Al golden. He knows golden sucks

Because his other option was FAU. Let's be honest.

Guys like Mahoney and Loftus have apparently said they're going to stick. That won't be the case for the guys we all want to stay in this class who will leave because they have so many other options that don't include having to come play for Al Golden.

-Florida will retain T-Rob (Irvin sways towards them, we'll still have a shot thanks to Quan, but Irvin wants a knew DC)
-Scarlett heads north
-Williams bolts as well
-Spence bolts

*T Rob is not goin to stay at UF.... it has been reported that he will follow Muschamp to Auburn if he is offered their DC position which he was Yesterday or today....

*Scarlett will be here, its just going to be a battle (Ice should close that Deal)
* Williams reports in like 3 weeks so if he is leaving, he might do it now..but he hasn't signed a Grant Aid with no one but Miami. .

*Spence is probably gone we havent been recruiting him

* I do agree with the DT situation tho... but we will see

This class is sneaky good and could end up looking very strong despite what others think/wish. My vote is close strong, what harm can that do??

Pete, do you know anything about our player personnel director? I went to school w/ him at UM and he's an absolute stud in terms of evaluating, worked in the NFL before UM. Apparently kids love him because he's younger and knows how to talk to them, he and George Baez are a great tandem. Better hope we hang onto those guys if we want to close strong.

Advertisement

-Scarlett heads north
-Williams bolts as well
-Spence bolts

*T Rob is not goin to stay at UF.... it has been reported that he will follow Muschamp to Auburn if he is offered their DC position which he was Yesterday or today....

*Scarlett will be here, its just going to be a battle (Ice should close that Deal)
* Williams reports in like 3 weeks so if he is leaving, he might do it now..but he hasn't signed a Grant Aid with no one but Miami. .

*Spence is probably gone we havent been recruiting him

* I do agree with the DT situation tho... but we will see

if we could hire T-Rob and Coach O to this staff, we could do some SERIOUS damage in this class on defense...problem is does Miami admin care?

Advertisement
if we could hire T-Rob and Coach O to this staff, we could do some SERIOUS damage in this class on defense...problem is does Miami admin care?

I hope that's a rhetorical question. Because the admin isn't going to fire Al Golden, which clearly illustrates that they don't care and are going as far as to sabotage this program with their complacency and short-term thinking.

1. It's Rivals

Williams will be here in class 3weeks as an early enrollees, Scarlett is going to be a battle to the end.

I keep reading posts that scarletts on the fence but have never seen any hard evidence that hes even thinking of decomiting anything ive seen or read looks to me hes all cane... PETE?

PS: I cant take one more year of this **** its been a decade of suffering. If there isnt a new D cordinator , dline coach, and d backs coach im seriously fnn at minimum im done. My health cant take this ****.

Advertisement
Back