Allen Hurns

Hollywood13

Redshirt Freshman
Don't let his performance get overlooked. That catch on third and long was clutch, and besides the two Duke plays the most important of the game. Tough, NFL catch. Great job, love this guy at WR.

Advertisement
There were some issues with drops amongst the WR's but mostly in the beginning. Hopefully, we can attribute all but Thompkins to jitters.

Really was rooting for KT but at this point I would rather just let someone else like Lockhart get some burn.

Advertisement
There were some issues with drops amongst the WR's but mostly in the beginning. Hopefully, we can attribute all but Thompkins to jitters.

Really was rooting for KT but at this point I would rather just let someone else like Lockhart get some burn.
Can't see how Thompkins gets any more plays after today.Lweis has already a better highlight reel in 4 qts than Thompkins in 3 seasons.

Hurns is a really good blocking WR too. He keeps this up he will be the guy I thought Aldarius Johnson would become.

Can someone post the injury update on Hurns? I think he our best receiver had 8 catches vs BC and had 2 on one possession in the first QTR vs KSU before going down.

How long is he out for? I was thinking before the injury he was gonna have a 70 or 80 catch season in Finch sport passing game system to rely on Morris inability to work through his progressions very well.

Advertisement
Can't be good for Hurns. I was at the game and it looked like he was out cold after what looked like to be a routine tackle. He wasn't moving at all. The training staff was out there very quickly. I think he had his bell rung only about a month or so ago at practice. Gonna be a while IMO before he's on the field, I hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
Back