D.J. Johnson Under Armour AA game highlights

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
48A21EAD-28BE-485A-BF51-179302E3AC0F.jpg

Miami's prized defensive end commit D.J. Johnson had a strong showing at the Under Armour AA game on Sunday. Wearing #1 in grey, Johnson played a large portion of snaps at defensive tackle.

[CIS]19989[/CIS]

Advertisement
Very athletic with elite speed ....Kid will definitely be in the rotation next season.

Advertisement
Love that punch.

Can't wait to see what he looks like as he starts to put on good weight and gets elite coaching. When Kulikowski has gotten these "elite" defenders, he has made sure they develop into studs, along with those under the radar types he developed into all-conference players. Terry Beckner, Sheldon Richardson, Shane Ray, Kony Ealy (all **** or *****)...seriously...if you're a stud, Kuligowski gets you to the NFL. Even Josh Augusta, a guy that took a while (despite being a **** guy), will be an NFL player spending most of his career under him.

Aside from Mizzou, look at what he has done in one year with his adopted players on Miami. All of these guys are going to be real deal pros.

Wow he's so fast for a DT. These are the type of athletes UM is known for.

He was credited with 2 sacks on the day and was named a top 5 defensive performer by scout.com at the game

Advertisement
who is the DE on the right side 1st play of the video? That was elite speed off the edge

who is the DE on the right side 1st play of the video? That was elite speed off the edge

Think that might be the guy FSU got. If I was the QB I would have been scared ****less on those snaps. Its crazy how well DJ moves at his size, scary. His potential is through the roof.

Advertisement
FSU and Miami battles r going to be so talented that no ones going to want to play in the sec no more there going to be like DJ Williams....flying all the way from Cali to play in that rivalry

FSU and Miami battles r going to be so talented that no ones going to want to play in the sec no more there going to be like DJ Williams....flying all the way from Cali to play in that rivalry

Our situation along the DL changed so **** fast its crazy. Just a couple of years ago we couldn't find a DT to save our lives and now we are just stacked in the trenches on defense with an elite position coach.

I'm not sure how he sees reps at d end next over any of the 6 guys ahead of him. I mean we are freaking deep with similar talent.
I won't be shocked if he moves inside at some point permanently. Need to see how much weight he puts on in a year.

Advertisement
Love this kid and what he can grow into. Kudos to him for putting up the 305 rather than 503

I'm not sure how he sees reps at d end next over any of the 6 guys ahead of him. I mean we are freaking deep with similar talent.
I won't be shocked if he moves inside at some point permanently. Need to see how much weight he puts on in a year.

If the kid can play...he rotates in. All of the schools that have talent in droves in the front seven rotate them in regardless of how many they got. Bama got 20 front seven players involved this year. Florida State, 18. This is why over the years these units do not miss a beat. Everyone has already gotten a lot of time.

If the kid can play...he rotates in. All of the schools that have talent in droves in the front seven rotate them in regardless of how many they got. Bama got 20 front seven players involved this year. Florida State, 18. This is why over the years these units do not miss a beat. Everyone has already gotten a lot of time.

this. bethel didn't even redshirt this year

Advertisement
Back