Deejay Dallas

canes_aaron

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I know this is highly unlikely, but any chance this kid comes in and plays QB? Richt has shown he wants to run RPO and a good athlete is what you need for it be to successful. What's everybody's thoughts, or where do you think he should play?

Advertisement
Advertisement
No chance. He's pitching for Jim Morris, and will be diving for Randy Ableman, and I think he's gonna be the long snapper. How much does the OP really expect this kid to do???

Deejay will be a WR or DB. Use his athleticism at one of these positions. We have plenty of guys in place to battle for the QB position if it's even open for 2017.

I saw Deejay play his first game this season. Deejay and his 6A power team got their azzes kicked by a local 2A school. Deejay got his *** knocked out and left the game. He looked fast and athletic but frankly he sucked as a QB that night. He can run but he can't pass. Little 2A school played him like he had both arms amputated and couldn't throw and just defended the run. It was embarrassing to see the Miami commit get his *** kicked by kids who aren't playing football anywhere after highschool.

Advertisement
I saw Deejay play his first game this season. Deejay and his 6A power team got their azzes kicked by a local 2A school. Deejay got his *** knocked out and left the game. He looked fast and athletic but frankly he sucked as a QB that night. He can run but he can't pass. Little 2A school played him like he had both arms amputated and couldn't throw and just defended the run. It was embarrassing to see the Miami commit get his *** kicked by kids who aren't playing football anywhere after highschool.

That little 2A school is undefeated and has a ton of talent. Sometimes classifications mean ****. When I was in high school our 4A basketball team ran a train on some powerhouse schools (top 10 nationally ranked programs). We had 6 division 1 players and 1 state player of the year.

That little 2A school is undefeated and has a ton of talent. Sometimes classifications mean ****. When I was in high school our 4A basketball team ran a train on some powerhouse schools (top 10 nationally ranked programs). We had 6 division 1 players and 1 state player of the year.

You're actually gonna dog this kid like that? Who ******* bleeds orange & green & is out there recruting HARD for us. Shame on you.

Advertisement

You're actually gonna dog this kid like that? Who ****ing bleeds orange & green & is out there recruting HARD for us. Shame on you.

I am not dogging him at all! Love the kid! Canedog dogged him.

You're actually gonna dog this kid like that? Who ****ing bleeds orange & green & is out there recruting HARD for us. Shame on you.

I am not dogging him at all! Love the kid! Canedog dogged him.

I meant that to that POS. My bad!

Advertisement
Possibly some wildcat but more than likely no QB play at all. Kid will be ready to line up anywhere coach places him though.

Are you people seriously humoring the guy who wants to replace Perry with a great athlete who is being recruited at QB by literally nobody?

Advertisement
Back