Amari Carter

mikemike

Freshman
Will have a chance to start as a True Fr IMO

Dude is a Head Hunter but i still have questions about his coverage skills...

He loves to Strike !

He's an Upgrade from Jc6 that's for sure !!!

Advertisement

He loves to Strike !

How do you know he's an upgrade?

You literally just described Jamal Carter.

anybody is an upgrade over Jamal..... prefer a safety that can tackle, take the right angles and can go after the ball when its in the air. These head hunters are not allowed to do the things they use to be able to do.

Advertisement
anybody is an upgrade over Jamal..... prefer a safety that can tackle, take the right angles and can go after the ball when its in the air. These head hunters are not allowed to do the things they use to be able to do.

That's actually not true since there are a bunch of S on the roster who apparently aren't an upgrade over Jamal.

That's actually not true since there are a bunch of S on the roster who apparently aren't an upgrade over Jamal.

More experience doesn't mean better

Advertisement

If they were an upgrade, they would play. Just like Shaq, Pickney, McCloud, Young. All FR who start over more experienced guys.

He loves to Strike !

Lmao I'm saying. Sadly just being a head hunter isn't as valuable as it used to be. Just gets you tossed from the game nowadays

Finley

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Stiff and cant cover.

I agree and Mullins can't understand a playbook. Irvin can't catch. Haskins can't block. Cedrick Wright can't tackle. Homer can't hold on to the ball. Every single one of our freshman that are not playing regularly like: Jojo, Richards, the 3 linebackers, Young, and Bethel should be kicked off the team. We don't have time for those JAGs.

He loves to Strike !

Lmao I'm saying. Sadly just being a head hunter isn't as valuable as it used to be. Just gets you tossed from the game nowadays

Jamal Carter is a stupid head hunter lol He comes in 5 seconds after the play looking for a collision. Only guy I've ever seen that'll hit you hard after a 25 yard completion across the middle, where he obviously got out of position and is the reason they got the big play, and still talk **** to the WR.

Jaquan is usually in a good position to make a play and doesn't blow coverages, I think he had 1 this year though. So all the next safety has to do is be able to understand where he's supposed to be and play a smart football game. That's why I think Amari will end up starting. He seems like a smart kid, understands football, can come up and hit, isn't a liability in the pass game, and he enrolls early. I don't see anyone beating him out to start beside JJ. It'll be interesting to watch that battle in the spring.. Knowles, Finley, Carter, Gibson, and even James. We have no idea what Jeff James can bring, I'd argue he had the best safety highlight tape of anybody we've signed there since Deon Bush.

Advertisement

If they were an upgrade, they would play. Just like Shaq, Pickney, McCloud, Young. All FR who start over more experienced guys.

These dudes are setting up the next Safeties to get crushed when they're not an automatic giant upgrade over their whipping boy Jamal Carter. They don't understand that he plays so much because Diaz thinks he's significantly better than the other Safeties currently on the roster.

Advertisement
Jamal Carter has played really good for us this year, he misses tackles but he makes most of them and has made some nice plays in coverage as well.. If he wasn't our starting SS our defense wouldn't be as good as it is this year.

Jamal Carter has played really good for us this year, he misses tackles but he makes most of them and has made some nice plays in coverage as well.. If he wasn't our starting SS our defense wouldn't be as good as it is this year.

Not sure which Carter you're watching , he literally does something awful for every one thing he does well. He's also terrible in space and with angles

Advertisement
Back