DJ Ivey Reclassified To 2017?

Advertisement
That's an old profile they had for him. They Havnt deleted it. His 247 profile is under Demetrius Ivey.

Advertisement
Speaking on profiles. I'm working on a whole overhaul for the site on the recruiting profiles. It's gonna take a bit but it's a work in progress. Will have a profile for almost every kid I come across

I'd imagine its pretty late to do it but if any of our 2018 DBs reclassified to 2017 that would be fantastic for both classes

I think what we forget when watching his highlights, is that the kid was in 10th grade! By the time he signs his LOI, he'll be a grown man. Wouldn't be surprised if he grows into a SS be the time he get to The U. The SoFL speed and competitiveness will make a huge difference in or secondary play making skills.

Speaking on profiles. I'm working on a whole overhaul for the site on the recruiting profiles. It's gonna take a bit but it's a work in progress. Will have a profile for almost every kid I come across

Thanks for all your work Geo

Advertisement
image.jpg

Advertisement
Kid ran HS track this past season for first time and posted a 51.38 400 meters. Not too far off the HS elite standard of 49.50.

Advertisement
Back