Fun Fact: Tua Tagovailoa

808Boyz

Recruit
I'm from the 808 and have always been a huge cane fan.

Besides Tua going to the same legendary powerhouse private high school football program as Marcus Mariota; Tua played in the varsity state title game 3 years in a year row (from his Soph year)...but he only won the state title in his last year or Senior year...

The reason Tua lost the other two years...a kid named Milton Mckenzie. A savage of a QB from another big time (recently) program in Hawaii...the same Milton McKenzie that starts at QB for UCF...the same kid that stomped Auburn and went 13-0 as a true Sophmore...

#WeIslandBoysBeBallinToo

Last edited:
Advertisement
Saban may not know the goldmine or pay dirt he just hit...but what he just did with Tua's recruitment and now championship...moved him to the front of the line or "a seat at the table" with the Polynesian Pipeline (Samoans, Tongans, Hawaiians, etc)...all them big muthafreakin trench bullys that normally go to USC, Washington, UCLA, Utah, Nebraska, etc...will be taking another look at the south and especially Alabama.

Our problem on the west coast and PAC 12 is speed and skill players...we have the big rhinoceros lookin dudes for line play...remember University Hawaii when June Jones took over we became decent. I remember we played Richt and Georgia in the Sugar Bowl and got annihilated because we had no speed and no skill players to match...

Saban may have just married both worlds...and in general Polynesian kids don't get in trouble. They are humble. Respectful. And ignite the demon from within when the whistle blows....like Tua...gave all the glory to God after the game...and that is what he meant about why Alabama is like Hawaii....not the scenery...#BibleBelt

Last edited:
I like the info and insight. How does it relate to the Miami Hurricanes? Any chance we get an angle?

Besides Tua going to the same legendary powerhouse private high school football program as Marcus Mariota; Tua played in the varsity state title game 3 years in a year row (from his Soph year)...but he only won the state title in his last year or Senior year...

The reason Tua lost the other two years...a kid named Milton Mckenzie. A savage of a QB from another big time (recently) program in Hawaii...the same Milton McKenzie that starts at QB for UCF...the same kid that stomped Auburn and went 13-0 as a true Sophmore...

#WeIslandBoysBeBallinToo

Only reason Tua ended up at Bama is bc Fromm bolted to UGA and Tua had 5* next to his name. Saw Tua in the All American game and in the Spring game, and kid was the goods. Thought he should have started over Hurts.

Saban may not know the goldmine or pay dirt he just hit...but what he just did with Tua's recruitment and now championship...moved him to the front of the line or "a seat at the table" with the Polynesian Pipeline (Samoans, Tongans, Hawaiians, etc)...all them big muthafreakin trench bullys that normally go to USC, Washington, UCLA, Utah, Nebraska, etc...will be taking another look at the south and especially Alabama.

Our problem on the west coast and PAC 12 is speed and skill players...we have the big rhinoceros lookin dudes for line play...remember University Hawaii when June Jones took over we became decent. I remember we played Richt and Georgia in the Sugar Bowl and got annihilated because we had no speed and no skill players to match...

Saban may have just married both worlds...and in general Polynesian kids don't get in trouble. They are humble. Respectful. And ignite the demon from within when the whistle blows....like Tua...gave all the glory to God after the game...and that is what he meant about why Alabama is like Hawaii....not the scenery...#BibleBelt

I live in Hawaii bro, we are far from the Bible belt... Hawaii is in a very sad state politically and spiritually.

Advertisement

That sugar bowl game was just unfair, I could tell it was over from the first drive.

I like the info and insight. How does it relate to the Miami Hurricanes? Any chance we get an angle?

I love the canes. Always wished more of our players took a leap of faith and played with and against great competition on the east coast. The Rock is samoan and a cane so that sort of relates right? Lol. The Rock is a clown to some of us real island folks. Not hating. Like some of you can relate; u aint from the 305 unless you been born and raised in the 305 right?...The Rock runs around the world with his nice little tattoo and calls himself one of us but has no fcking clue what it means to be Samoan/Hawaiian/Polynesian...E le se samoa mao'i...he wasn't raised here so he aint one of us...lmao...i'll save that bs rant for another time. I don't want to anger the rock's fan club. Lol.

Only wanted to jump on because I see some of your dwellers on here talking down to the kid and calling him and his family island ni66ers...one thing about us poly guys...we don't talk. we just walk up to you and turn the lights out. then we'll help you back up and say God Bless U...

#WeIslandBoysBeBallinToo

St. Louis and Mililani high school? Is Punahoa still a power?

I love the canes. Always wished more of our players took a leap of faith and played with and against great competition on the east coast. The Rock is samoan and a cane so that sort of relates right? Lol. The Rock is a clown to some of us real island folks. Not hating. Like some of you can relate; u aint from the 305 unless you been born and raised in the 305 right?...The Rock runs around the world with his nice little tattoo and calls himself one of us but has no fcking clue what it means to be Samoan/Hawaiian/Polynesian...E le se samoa mao'i...he wasn't raised here so he aint one of us...lmao...i'll save that bs rant for another time. I don't want to anger the rock's fan club. Lol.

Only wanted to jump on because I see some of your dwellers on here talking down to the kid and calling him and his family island ni66ers...one thing about us poly guys...we don't talk. we just walk up to you and turn the lights out. then we'll help you back up and say God Bless U...

Folks on here been saying that?!? I've seen ignorant and racist Bama filth saying such things on social media inferring the kid can't speak english bc he is from the Islands (I'm not joking), but haven't seen anyone on here saying such things.

Advertisement

I live in Hawaii bro, we are far from the Bible belt... Hawaii is in a very sad state politically and spiritually.

You live here? I bet you aint from here. Am I right? You must be military. If you didn't already know, the locals hate military folk in general because you come into our islands with your big mustangs and drunkeness and show no respect like you own the got **** place...then you find yourself and your buddies layed out in Waikiki from dudes running 30 deep with an avg height of 6'5 and 330lbs standing over you.

If you are local you would know we go to church every Sunday. Throw partys for every and any got **** reason. Share what we have. You mad cuz u not in the circle...

Point us in the direction of the individual who uttered/typed that please. We self police quite well here.

Folks on here been saying that?!? I've seen ignorant and racist Bama filth saying such things on social media inferring the kid can't speak english bc he is from the Islands (I'm not joking), but haven't seen anyone on here saying such things.

It is on another thread...OriginalCanesCanes calling Tua and his family "island ni66ers"...i don't make stuff up bruh

#WeIslandBoysBeBallinToo

St. Louis and Mililani high school? Is Punahoa still a power?

Yes sir. Crusaders. My man. Ever since Cal Lee returned to St. Louis, Punahou has returned to irrelevance.

Advertisement
OP is a loudmouth mahu who takes it in the okole. Coming on here and talking about the military people don't respect the island? Every single time I see someone throwing garbage out their car window or leaving rubbish all over the beach, it's always some fool with a "Defend Hawaii" sticker in the window. GTFOH with your anti military nonsense. You know what would have happened if the US military wasn't in Hawaii before WWII? The Japanese imperial army would have rolled through the island and slaughtered the locals down to the last child to eliminate possible resistance and establish a forward operating base within striking distance of the US.

That's a fact.

But yeah don't thank the military for keeping you from being massacred. Just keep making up stories about how we are evil invaders from the mainland and flying your Kingdom of Hawaii flags off the back of your jacked up POS Toyota Tacoma.

Last edited:

You live here? I bet you aint from here. Am I right? You must be military. If you didn't already know, the locals hate military folk in general because you come into our islands with your big mustangs and drunkeness and show no respect like you own the got **** place...then you find yourself and your buddies layed out in Waikiki from dudes running 30 deep with an avg height of 6'5 and 330lbs standing over you.

If you are local you would know we go to church every Sunday. Throw partys for every and any got **** reason. Share what we have. You mad cuz u not in the circle...

Not military here, been in Hawaii 30 years. Do you live in a bubble or just a high school kid who has not been outside of Laie? I go to church every Sunday and am very active. Most of the people in Hawaii do not go to church regularly, ask any Pastor, except for Laie which is pretty owned and runned by the Mormon church. We are a very liberal state that is why all the liberals come here to run for office and impose their agenda... I ain't mad bro, just don't agree with your world views.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It is on another thread...OriginalCanesCanes calling Tua and his family "island ni66ers"...i don't make stuff up bruh

I'm certain He wasn't calling anybody "island n!ggers", but I'll let [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] clarify:

Anybody that’s ever been to Hawaii and Alabama - 2 different worlds.

They’re just living in that family football player bubble for now.

Once he’s done, they’ll go back to being treated like island ni66ers. Bama ain’t changed. They’ll move back.

Not military here, been in Hawaii 30 years. Do you live in a bubble or just a high school kid who has not been outside of Laie?

If he's from Laie then he's probably Mormon, and they generally aren't assheads spewing anti military nonsense like OP.

OP is a loudmouth mahu who takes it in the okole. Coming on here and talking about the military people don't respect the island? Every single time I see someone throwing garbage out their car window or leaving rubbish all over the beach, it's always some fool with a "Defend Hawaii" sticker in the window. GTFOH with your anti military nonsense. You know what would have happened if the US military wasn't in Hawaii before WWII? The Japanese imperial army would have rolled through the island and slaughtered the locals down to the last child to eliminate possible resistance and establish a forward operating base within striking distance of the US.

That's a fact.

But yeah don't thank the military for keeping you from being massacred. Just keep making up stories about how we are evil invaders from the mainland and flying your Kingdom of Hawaii flags off the back of your jacked up POS Toyota Tacoma.

Most locals don't hate the military as they are a big part of our economy and we respect them for their service to our country. There are always some who look for trouble on both sides but definitely not representative of the state as a whole.

I'm certain He wasn't calling anybody "islang n!ggers", but I'll let [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] clarify:

Anybody that’s ever been to Hawaii and Alabama - 2 different worlds.

They’re just living in that family football player bubble for now.

Once he’s done, they’ll go back to being treated like island ni66ers. Bama ain’t changed. They’ll move back.

Yeah, that would take reading comprehension by OP. Not a strong suit in Hawaii. I think Hawaii public schools are just in front of Mississippi and Alabama for worst public schools. Obvious that OC3 meant that to the good people of Alabama, a Pacific Islander is probably considered an island n**ger just like a middle eastern person is a "sand n**ger" and they are only being treated nicely because Tua plays for Alabama. If he flops as a QB, you can be **** sure life isn't going to be quite as pleasant for his family around Tuscaloosa.

Advertisement
Back