You might like this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
be careful in the wrath of smokey, he is a legend. Thou shall think about what one does.....

This dude is screaming he hasn't been laid EVER!!

never did dna tests on my 2 kids, but glad to see your so interested in my *** life with your 12th post. Thanks for the concern.

I was referring to smokey fcking idiot. You desperate for attention, Tyrone didn't show you enough in the pen?

I rarely post over hear much anymore, but attention isn't something I am starved for. I will say a talent I do have is not having to result to cussing folks out with a differing opinion than my own.

Maybe if I post a few more times, then 25% or more of your total post counts will be around me, and I might get that perceived attention you think I seek.

22,000+ posts? What a fcking loser

Advertisement
Funny story. The black dude that beat the **** out of me both years, destroyed everyone, but I went nthe distnace (getting slaughtered the whole time). After the first fight, he told me he was gonna break my jaw, but started laughing everytime he threw a punch, cause I looked like "Cousin Eddie".

The next year, dude was outright laughing the whole fight. Still kicked my ***. :(

No one gives a fck

He actually started cracking up, and backed off me, at one point, laughing so hard. My corner is yelling "Kill him!" I was like "No, thank you, I ain't going after him because he is laughing. I will use the time to get the **** away from him, and enjoy the respite from the sustained beating I am getting"

He actually started cracking up, and backed off me, at one point, laughing so hard. My corner is yelling "Kill him!" I was like "No, thank you, I ain't going after him because he is laughing. I will use the time to get the **** away from him, and enjoy the respite from the sustained beating I am getting"

Have you offed yourself yet?

Well, Sabetta, I have a NCAA ring in tennis (you only get them when you win a NCAA championship) had the highest scoring hoops game in Palm Beach County history (68 points vs defending State Champion Palm Beach Gardens HS in 85), and made it to the finals of the "Baddest man In The Ozarks" toughman contest two years in a row, heavyweaight division. Got killed both times in the final.

Also won a National Championship in Ultimate Frisbee, but I don't usually tell people about that.

So let me get this straight, you're a larper, a mini toy game player and an ultimate frisbee champ. That's the queerest trilogy on the planet. I'm still looking for the football part. I could give you my resume too but I'm not an insecure larping *****.

Advertisement
Well, Sabetta, I have a NCAA ring in tennis (you only get them when you win a NCAA championship) had the highest scoring hoops game in Palm Beach County history (68 points vs defending State Champion Palm Beach Gardens HS in 85), and made it to the finals of the "Baddest man In The Ozarks" toughman contest two years in a row, heavyweaight division. Got killed both times in the final.

Also won a National Championship in Ultimate Frisbee, but I don't usually tell people about that.

So let me get this straight, you're a larper, a mini toy game player and an ultimate frisbee champ. That's the queerest trilogy on the planet. I'm still looking for the football part. I could give you my resume too but I'm not an insecure larping *****.

You forgot d!ck sucking champ

This dude is screaming he hasn't been laid EVER!!

never did dna tests on my 2 kids, but glad to see your so interested in my *** life with your 12th post. Thanks for the concern.

I was referring to smokey fcking idiot. You desperate for attention, Tyrone didn't show you enough in the pen?

I rarely post over hear much anymore, but attention isn't something I am starved for. I will say a talent I do have is not having to result to cussing folks out with a differing opinion than my own.

Maybe if I post a few more times, then 25% or more of your total post counts will be around me, and I might get that perceived attention you think I seek.

See, you don't know the back story. When the board was formed, I just found out that I had kidney cancer. Had a 40% chance of kicking over. The folks on here helped me a bunch in pointing me in the right direction. Took almost 4 months of recovery. About 6 months later, I was diagnosed with MS. Again, another bummer that made it around the house or hospital. A bunch of folks on the board helped me through it, like Smokey. Met the guy, pretty good guy. Also met quite a bit of the old timers on this board. So that is why I have such a high post count.

The owners of the site reached out to me all through out, and check up on me from time to time. You can't get that from many forums. So, in a sense, this place is a big part of a family, and why we circle the wagons when folks come in and take pot shots at some of the good guys around here.

So with that, another post in cussing at me again, I am shocked. Either way. I am good in you trashing me, my post count, the fact that I am messed up like a football bat, but can't take you going after a legion, and as such I will let you know about it.

Last edited:

See, you don't know the back story. When the board was formed, I just found out that I had kidney cancer. Had a 40% chance of kicking over. The folks on here helped me a bunch in pointing me in the right direction. Took almost 4 months of recovery. About 6 months later, I was diagnosed with MS. Again, another bummer that made it around the house or hospital. A bunch of folks on the board helped me through it, like Smokey. Met the guy, pretty good guy. Also met quite a bit of the old timers on this board. So that is why I have such a high post count.

The owners of the site reached out to me all through out, and check up on me from time to time. You can't get that from many forums. So, in a sense, this place is a big part of a family, and why we circle the wagons when folks come in and take pot shots at some of the good guys around here.

So with that, another post in cussing at me again, I am shocked. Either way. I am good in you trashing me, my post, count, the fact that I am messed up like a football bat, but can't take you going after a legion, and as such I will let you know about it.

Will you fcking die already, no one cares about your fcking sob story.

Just curious, you really have to be insecure in your ability to write a post disagreeing with them without writing post like it is a cut down discussion in middle school. I would love to see that resume.

Advertisement

So with that, another post in cussing at me again, I am shocked. Either way. I am good in you trashing me, my post, count, the fact that I am messed up like a football bat, but can't take you going after a legion, and as such I will let you know about it.

See, told you I would be the center of your post count. Keep'em coming. Your vast sense of humanity shines through in wishing death upon another.

Wait, the ******* who's always posting dumb **** is making miniature trailer parks for a comic book convention? Shocker.

You have a picture of a freshman QB at like 12 years old as your avatar. Better check yourself before you wreck yourself, fool.

See, told you I would be the center of your post count. Keep'em coming. Your vast sense of humanity shines through in wishing death upon another.

Do you type with a straw?

Just curious, you really have to be insecure in your ability to write a post disagreeing with them without writing post like it is a cut down discussion in middle school. I would love to see that resume.

Are you ******* serious? This ****** post his ******* toys on a Canes board and trolls the **** out of every thread that is Cane related and you're saying what about middle school?

And honestly I'm glad you're better but I don't give a **** about your personal story. We all have problems, get over it.

Advertisement

Do you type with a straw?

nah, it is relapsing / reocccuring. When I was in the Navy, I used to type over 120wpm, but the MS has it done to about 60, but thanks for asking if I am Hawkings brother.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Are you ******* serious? This ****** post his ******* toys on a Canes board and trolls the **** out of every thread that is Cane related and you're saying what about middle school?

And honestly I'm glad you're better but I don't give a **** about your personal story. We all have problems, get over it.

fair enough, gave the reason my post count was high. Those that met me on the board and many others know the last thing I want is sympathy or pity. I am one of the luckiest SOBs on Earth and thankful a bunch of good folks on this board helped me when I was down and low.

Smokey is a legion and I think you might have seen by the strong response, I am not alone in the thought.

Dis ***** just gets it. :monkey-serious:

fair enough, gave the reason my post count was high. Those that met me on the board and many others know the last thing I want is sympathy or pity. I am one of the luckiest SOBs on Earth and thankful a bunch of good folks on this board helped me when I was down and low.

Smokey is a legion and I think you might have seen by the strong response, I am not alone in the thought.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about an internet response. I don't need to post my life story on this board either. i just want Cane info and that larping ***** posts about his toys between his troll attempts. And seriously, enough with your story, no one cares.

PenisPufferCane really brings weak sauce. ****** just doesn't know when to quit. Reminds me of a few ******s from the lounge that would get all mouthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back