Xavier Lucas SR highlights

D, free idea: play this smart and drop Smith highlights tonight and Dylan Stewart highlights on signing day morning. You’ll make enough off us morons that you can give us all the ad free experience to get us through the dog days of the offseason.

You’re welcome.

Advertisement
page hop GIF

Advertisement
Definitely a safety. Young man needs to work on his feet and first steps. But he’s a ball hawk and is rangy. I’m assuming that’s why his HS coaches are playing him out of position. Has the physicality we want.
i don't think hes out of position.

This is AH. They typically have better dbs than alot of college programs. That whole secondary is power 5 your watching. I see why they want him....hes a press corner and looks really, really good as a sr.

@2:40 thats JJ Smith hes locked up with.

Its a who's who of power house teams he is going against on this film.

Wisky thought they were being slick. He has a Tyrique Stevenson ceiling dont think he'll ever get that big but he has the physical traits.
He has more ready made tools than the two sta dbs but he fits well with them...Lets get the flip

Getting Lucas makes it easier if we lose on Mincey,similar players.
Great minds think alike.

I like Mincey the most int his class as a db but getting Lucas as a flip definately eases the L as he just about has similar tools of being able to spin cb or s.

D, free idea: play this smart and drop Smith highlights tonight and Dylan Stewart highlights on signing day morning. You’ll make enough off us morons that you can give us all the ad free experience to get us through the dog days of the offseason.

You’re welcome.
I wish we had a shot to flip Dylan Stewart but the fact is that he is too financially tied to South Carolina for him to sever that relationship. If not for that we would have had a real shot to flip him but no way we are going to spend the kind of money it would take to buy him out of his relationship with USCe then pony up a monster NIL deal on top of that.

Great minds think alike.

I like Mincey the most int his class as a db but getting Lucas as a flip definately eases the L as he just about has similar tools of being able to spin cb or s.
Funny you say that as I was thinking the same thing. I want both obviously but it's true there are many similarities. I will say that Mincey is more explosive and he is a more instinctive ball hawk but Lucas is no slouch.

Advertisement
Wisconsin fans don't wanna lose him. lol I've been watching a few Locked on Badgers videos

Wisconsin fans don't wanna lose him. lol I've been watching a few Locked on Badgers videos
Of course they don't. Its the kind of eval that has made them a top defense over the past three years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How this keeps happening to us is mind blowing. If you’re a db and run faster than 10.8 we just aren’t interested lol
10.5 with actual football ability and 6’1+ and he’s going to ******* Wisconsin.

Not even Bama, Georgia, or Ohio State. Let him go to Wisconsin. Can’t believe it

Good thing we locked in on OJ Frederique and Ryan Mack tho.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back