Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• IMG_3861.png
    IMG_3861.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Brooks isn’t starting over our on paper starting three…

Yes he’s better than our WR4 in Horton/smith but he’s not coming back here to be a **** reserve WR he’s doing to find a guaranteed Starting spot

We don’t need a stop gap at the WR position we have talent starting and young cats who deserve to earn their reps to make the field

The only WR I’d take in the portal right now (assuming X stays) is Evan Stewart because that kid is special…
If you can’t beat out our current first 3 WRs there just isn’t even a point. Plus none of them are that good to begin with. Serviceable, sure but not WR1s that’s for sure.

Jacory Brooks will Unofficially visit on saturday. Gaby made it sound like it was a "feel out process" and not formal. So maybe Jacory expressed interest to the staff.

Sounds more like its a visit for the staff to judge him rather than him judge us lol

Advertisement
D$ said that the staff is all in on Smith. I wouldn't get your hopes up for a portal WR until after a QB is commited and ESD.

D$ said that the staff is all in on Smith. I wouldn't get your hopes up for a portal WR until after a QB is commited and ESD.
If they get JS he starts opposite George.Is a portal wr coming to be a backup and are/do we even need to spend money on one with our returning wrs and the incoming class.Now Smith doesn't come and it's a different game.

Advertisement
Back