WR board (2024 portal edition)

SwayMy narrative is that he’s not explosive. His stats make that crystal clear.

The majority of his games in 2022 were with a pedestrian YPC; I removed them from my post in an attempt to focus on the # of explosive games.

But hey, keep advocating to bring your son home. It’s important for parents to advocate for their kids.
Dwyane Wade Reaction GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Brooks isn’t starting over our on paper starting three…

Yes he’s better than our WR4 in Horton/smith but he’s not coming back here to be a **** reserve WR he’s doing to find a guaranteed Starting spot

We don’t need a stop gap at the WR position we have talent starting and young cats who deserve to earn their reps to make the field

The only WR I’d take in the portal right now (assuming X stays) is Evan Stewart because that kid is special…

Advertisement
Harrel didn't have a role. No clue what this means.
This one is frustrating, maybe his hands were suspect but all you had to do was tell him to run straight with his 4.3 speed and throw him the ball deep 1-2 times a game. Especially a game like NC state where they stacked the box and we ran straight into a wall 30 times. PA deep maybe dawson?...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Josh Kelly or Deion Burks. No point in just grabbing a body for no reason unless they can contribute.

Also no need to feel bad for players from Miami/ Florida who spurned us cause you should know **** well if they were as good as advertised they would have stuck to their respective schools....
Hahahaha you guys are not getting Josh Kelly. He’s coming to ND. Just like Kris Mitchell, and Beaux Collins!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back