Women's Basketball Portal & Recruiting Mega-Thread -2023 offseason

Advertisement

Oh she a 5 star now?!

Way To Go Applause GIF by DraftKings

Love that. Want to see Miami use IMG as a prep school for firm commits, get them that additional high end coaching before they hit campus and also make sure it's easier to keep them in the fold before they sign. I know Katie will have someone up there **** near every weekend before the season starts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair, Hylton got nothing on the Cavender twins! She good looking AF!

100% agree with you tho, woman’s skills in the 4 big North American sports is so far from the men, it’s unwatchable. Woman’s basketball is legit mid HS level. If you watch the highlights of the N1 pick of the WNBA from South Carolina, it’s just a bunch of lay ups. A kid with theses highlights don’t even get offered a D1 scholly…

The best woman’s hockey teams in the world get wrecked by 16 years old male.
And they should! The boys, even at age 16 are on average...... larger, way faster, more explosive, and much stronger. It's really an apples to oranges discussion. It's no comparison. Testosterone is a muhfucca.
Bernie Sanders GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
A guy that I played with at Fresno State went on to become an assistant coach on the USWMNT back in 2008 - 2010.ish. The team that won the Olympics and World Cup. This was the team that's considered the greatest women's soccer team of all time (Mia Hamm, Brandi Chastain, et al). He used to tell me they would scrimmage against the US Boys 14U national squad and draw even with them. A couple times they scrimmaged the Boys 16U squad and got handled. Once boys finish going through puberty, adult women cannot compete.
Facts!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back