Rumor Willie Taggart to Miami as OC?

Advertisement
If that happens I'll probably be done with the Canes. I watch alot of FAU football, **** I went to the FAU game in the morn n Canes game at night yday. Fau offense was just as stagnant as the Canes offense at times under Taggart. I have no idea how Taggart keeps getting jobs.

1-game suspension for nystateofmind for Taggarting?
I actually chuckled at this. The fact that it was directed at @nystateofmind makes it funnier
@jkdood you Willy came close on this one. Drive safe out there

Cop Stop And Go GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The worst thing about social media—and this is saying a lot—is the fact that too many people can't shut the f**k up and leave the conversation starters to those with something to say.

So many look-at-me posts intended to do nothing more than get people fighting, while upping engagement rates, shares, likes / dislikes, etc.

Luke has always been a self-promoting attention-***** and it was awesome three decades ago when he was a cutting-edge artist pushing back against censorship and throwing middle fingers at the establishment.

Since then he's become nothing than a race baiting fire starter who is outside the Miami football program, while wanting to get back in and seeing himself as more important to the cause than he really is.

Advertisement
Back