Will the Gators make the NCAA tourney?

Advertisement
IMG_0901.gif

Advertisement
Possibly the most overrated team in the top 25 rankings. The Jacktani effect is real.

Advertisement
Advertisement
oP has beef with that porster so thought he was giving him a sick burn. Op also thinks our problem isnt or hasn’t been corching, it’s the baseball scholly limits.

Yes.
I know all about OP spanning back to Grassy days.
OP also supported Perry Clark and Frank Haith even when it became obvious they were terrible at their job.
And, of course, it was all good with Paul Dee and Donna Shalala too.
He is UM's version of the infamous Iraqi Information Minister.

oP has beef with that porster so thought he was giving him a sick burn. Op also thinks our problem isnt or hasn’t been corching, it’s the baseball scholly limits.
Which is evidence of Down Syndrome seeing how top 5, top 15, and now top 10 coming in this year have been the last three class rankings. Then the apologists will say we lose players to the draft as if Vandy, FSU, and Florida land 100% of their commits. It’s just circular reasoning at its worst.

Yes.
I know all about OP spanning back to Grassy days.
OP also supported Perry Clark and Frank Haith even when it became obvious they were terrible at their job.
And, of course, it was all good with Paul Dee and Donna Shalala too.
He is UM's version of the infamous Iraqi Information Minister.
lol. Ok if you say so Medley Cane. I find it interesting that the Gators aren't going to make it to the tournament this year. They started out number 3 in the country.

Advertisement
lol. Ok if you say so Medley Cane. I find it interesting that the Gators aren't going to make it to the tournament this year. They started out number 3 in the country.

That's fair and we can agree that anytime they fail at anything it is a good thing...but we suck even more for a longer time as well and, really, that is the only thing I care about.

That's fair and we can agree that anytime they fail at anything it is a good thing...but we suck even more for a longer time as well and, really, that is the only thing I care about.

Yes sir. CIS gonna CIS… most important football game last year was Georgia beating FSU… its the suck tax we face as posters having to deal with a **** program for so long…

**** the Gators

Advertisement
Back