Who is on the team as of now?

Advertisement
Just to get a real answer in here, Stock posted this after Lynn signed.

1711938405278.png

Advertisement
Just to get a real answer in here, Stock posted this after Lynn signed.

View attachment 285834
Thanks for this.

I look at this as just assuming none of the * guys are coming back for now and operating accordingly. I'm hoping that's what Coach L is doing - sure he needs to recruit Omier/Wooga/Kyshawn/Cleveland to return if he wants them to, but he needs to make sure he has a plan with or without them. If I'm Coach L, until those guys tell me otherwise, I'm treating those spots as open scholarships that me and my staff need to fill. There's 5 slots there you can't assume are coming back just out of those dudes, not counting the 3 open slots. It's entirely possible we might have to come up with 6-8 other guys not currently in the cards.

Lots of turnover and I'm not mad about it. Just have to recruit well and make good choices.

Thanks for this.

I look at this as just assuming none of the * guys are coming back for now and operating accordingly. I'm hoping that's what Coach L is doing - sure he needs to recruit Omier/Wooga/Kyshawn/Cleveland to return if he wants them to, but he needs to make sure he has a plan with or without them. If I'm Coach L, until those guys tell me otherwise, I'm treating those spots as open scholarships that me and my staff need to fill. There's 5 slots there you can't assume are coming back just out of those dudes, not counting the 3 open slots. It's entirely possible we might have to come up with 6-8 other guys not currently in the cards.

Lots of turnover and I'm not mad about it. Just have to recruit well and make good choices.
Coach L basically stated that their approach to guys testing the pro waters is that they won't be back, so I'm sure they aren't being counted on as far as returning

Advertisement
So, new starting lineup as of today

PG Pack (I really want him off the ball)
SG Bethea
SF Johnson (ECU transfer)
PF ?
C Kidd (VT transfer)

Bench
F Djobet
F IJ Arigu
G Swartz

Still waiting
F/C Omier
F Cleveland
G Wooga
G George

The way and positions we are taking for transfers leads me to believe best case is only 1 of the above come back. Either that or you’re pushing Kidd and or Johnson to the bench. Which seems unlikely.

So, new starting lineup as of today

PG Pack (I really want him off the ball)
SG Bethea
SF Johnson (ECU transfer)
PF ?
C Kidd (VT transfer)

Bench
F Djobet
F IJ Arigu
G Swartz

Still waiting
F/C Omier
F Cleveland
G Wooga
G George

The way and positions we are taking for transfers leads me to believe best case is only 1 of the above come back. Either that or you’re pushing Kidd and or Johnson to the bench. Which seems unlikely.
Omier should come back. He will have pro prospects anyway, may as well enjoy his last stint in Miami.

Advertisement
Theoretical question... If we assume George is gone (NBA or ?) and fill his open scholarship spot with whomever, and perhaps have zero spots, could he come back last minute after it not panning out, as a walk-on? (collect his NIL and pay his own tuition?)

Advertisement
I would be surprised if Norchad, Cleveland do not at least enter the draft to get feedback. I am optimistic both will return once they get their evals

Advertisement
Back