What if.....

Miami starts whipping every team they play from this point on and win a beatable FSU team in route to the ACC championship. Some teams start off slow but then get better as the season go. That happens often in the NFL, not so much in college but it does happen. I believe we have the talent to be great. The coaches just have to utilize the talent properly on a consistent basis. Does anybody believe we still have potential to be great this season?

We didn't even whip duke.

Advertisement
I think it's a distinct possibility. The team played with passion and guts last Saturday. I think they've finally bought in to the coaching philosophy and are about to get on a roll!

Enjoy the ride.

The playoffs are likely out, but a BCS bowl is still out there for the taking.

ultimate troll

One thing i am excited about we have a QB that will give us a fighting chance and our D did not play too horrible vs Duke

Just a friendly reminder it was Duke, they cant match up athlete to athlete with us.

It is duke but not the same duke from the past. Some of the plays we made were clutch regardless if they were vs a scout team

Yearby will be a duke type of player, KAAYA will be best QB in past 10 years and grace is more productive then we thought he would be

All true freshman! I am excitd

Advertisement
Back