X's and O's What If TVD Stays For 2023?

Transfer then have to learn an entirely new offense, coaching staff and players while not having a guaranteed starting spot? Nah I don’t see the transfer route unless the offense just falls off the map the remainder of the season.

Advertisement
What i really want to know is what Deion thinks he should do.

Happy Sos GIF by Rosanna Pansino
Deion would have brought in Justin Flowe and Jadon Haselwood to complete CIS groupies' favorite circle-jerk triumvirate.

Im cool if he comes back but im not too high on garcia like alot of people are so thats probably why, but if he leaves and garcia starts im cool with that too. I think we worry about this way too much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who the **** knows what’s happening behind the scenes. Maybe Gattis and TVD are on the same page and corch Mario is dictating/meddling with how qb/OC want to run things.
Uhm....you know that is Mario's job (to a point)...

Advertisement
Advertisement
We've lost several games we could've won with a CLUTCH QB, one with ice in his veins and comes through under pressure. Is that TVD? Stats are one thing winning close games is another. I know when Garcia came in the MTSU game he had us moving and I felt if our defense was better he just might be the CLUTCH QB we need but it got too out of reach to know. I have no clue how a coach makes those decisions and as good as TVD looks, does he choke or come through when the game is on the line? We've had QB's with lesser stats that won games on desire and toughness, Rosier clutch pass in the fsu game for example. I hope TVD can be one. No one expected Steve Walsh to be the competitor he was for us. Maybe TVD goes NFL and Garcia wins more???? No matter who is our QB I'll be a fan and pull for who the coaches use and hope it is a wise move. I loved Dan Marino who was fun to watch but what did he ever win?

You always hope the best man for any job stays. You don't sacrifice the present for the future as anyone is an injury away from not playing.

I don't want to lose Garcia and I don't think there's a drop-off if he stays. TVD's last year will be this or the next. Say Garcia bolts as TVD stays, we're essentially losing a good backup since if TVD didn't stay and Garcia balls out, Garcia s gone after next year as well. The depth chart behind them is essentially the same.

Advertisement
Back