Official What Game On Schedule Will Encourage You?

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
In light of porsters having their First Moon Party this past Sunday...

What game this season, with a Canes W, will give you a desperately needed shot of testosterone? Will give you hope of a better tomorrow?

Middle Tenn - nope
UNC - yes?
@VT - nope
Duke - nope
@UVA - nope
FSU - God save planet Earth if Canes L
@GT - nope
@Clemson - yes?
Pitt - maybe?

Advertisement
Advertisement
In light of porsters having their First Moon Party this past Sunday...

What game this season, with a Canes W, will give you a desperately needed shot of testosterone? Will give you hope of a better tomorrow?

Middle Tenn - nope
UNC - yes?
@VT - nope
Duke - nope
@UVA - nope
FSU - God save planet Earth if Canes L
@GT - nope
@Clemson - yes?
Pitt - maybe?

Not a single game, but if UM can show me they can string together a 5-6 game win streak, I'll believe this team is heading in the right direction. That means UNC, VT, and FSU.

Also. . How many girls must you have to know about this video 🤣.

Advertisement
UNC because it’s a direct clash of philosophies. You have a wide open, reckless abandon offense at UNC with no defense whatsoever vs. a ball control, efficiency offense predicated on moving the chains and complimentary football. It’s going to answer if we can score enough against a potent offense AND if our defense can actually hold up against an offense that is about matchups and pace

I current have this as an L on our schedule because I think holding them to, say, 27 is a great day but I have zero belief we will score 30 to win. Even against them

Last edited:
FSU for me.

By then you'll know how good/bad the offense and defense are. And you'll also see if this team has a true killer instinct.

Edit: And the decision I think you'd be able to make after that game is whether Gattis was the right or wrong decision.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie. Not getting blown out on the road against A&M in primetime was kind of encouraging. Losing in the fashion we did sucks... but I think we'll keep improving, and maybe even win our second coastal crown lol.

Advertisement
If FSU is ranked when we play them, then that I would consider to be a significant win. I highly doubt they will be. I still will feel great iof we beat them, but not in a "We Back" kid of way. Other than that, either of the last 2 games would do it for me. No one else has enough gravitas to move the needle.

UNC and Clemson. Defense played well Saturday but Drake Maye, may already be a Top 4 QB in this conference. They score points in bunches.

Clemson is for obvious reasons

Advertisement
team is not impressing me until we beat someone convincingly. Especially the wide receivers. I don’t care what we do against middle Tennessee or ****** coastal teams if the wide receivers are just not gonna show up when it matters.

UNC because it’s a direct clash of philosophies. You have a wide open, reckless abandon offense at UNC with no defense whatsoever vs. a ball control, efficiency offense predicated on moving the chains and complimentary football. It’s on the road and it’s going to answer if we can score enough against a potent offense AND is our defense actually going to hold up against an offense that is actually about matchups and pace

I current have this as an L on our schedule because I think holding them to, say, 27 is a great day but I have zero belief we will score 30 to win. Even against them

UNC is a home game. Beyond that, i agree 100%. The game scares me. I can’t even see past that game and i am attending the fsu game so that says a lot. I can stomach one more loss to Clemson. Anything else is uncivilized

UNC and FSU. FSU will field a defense that is fast and physical much like TAMU and UNC will find points against us to test if we can score in under 6 minutes. Neither of those two are good teams they just match up well to us currently

Advertisement
Back