Coaching What Do You Say When Mario Says...

I cannot stand Satan but the fact is, he is an exceptional coach. He might be the best football motivator in the past 50 years. If Mario espouses his methodology and such, I support him. To be clear, I support Mario, not Satan. 😎

Advertisement
Mario appears to give off the vibe that he was, and remains so, profoundly affected by his time on Saban's staff. His preparation, his relentless recruiting, program structure, player discipline, etc. all have some (ok alot) roots in Tuscaloosa (as well as player time with his His Most Holy Coiffed One).

👆What happens WHEN Mario says the same one day?

View attachment 169998

We've had on CIS some incredibly ill-informed hot takes on player discipline (my faves were re: Sambourghini and JT). Will those same voices be loud and proud again on CIS for "let the players be players" when Mario brings the Saban thunder and lightning?

Mario ain't playing. The sooner some posters start to realize what he's bringing here, the sooner we can stop with some of the nonsense like "Mullen as our OC" and "do we think Mario reached out to that 5-star?" etc. I get it. Many have never seen what a championship structured 21st Century program looks like. It's going to be f'ing glorious.

Mario ain't playing. The sooner some posters start to realize what he's bringing here, the sooner we can stop with some of the nonsense like "Mullen as our OC" and "do we think Mario reached out to that 5-star?" etc. I get it. Many have never seen what a championship structured 21st Century program looks like. It's going to be f'ing glorious.
SdPXw3QGg39rG.gif

Advertisement
The **** I never understand on here is how everyone pretends they're some kinds of super fans. They're better at evaluations,coaching,development and basically everything else than anyone who the school pays to do precisely that. We need to start a thread where everyone has to have check ins with their business cards or job qualifications and what precisely gives them the nuts to question paid coaches and their approached to their jobs. The simple answer to this is when he snaps theirs a God **** good reason for it. So unless Mario starts chiming in on how a burger should be properly cooked or a muffler welded or anything else he's not qualified to say **** about than everyone needs to leave him the fvck alone so he can do what he was brought here to do and get us back to real winning football... everyone can't have it both ways. Media in particular makes every couch qb act like their nick Saban. Be comfortable with reality and simply be Joe schmo from Waukesha who does political satire...
I've never called a hooker on a work phone, so I consider myself more qualified than some College HCs.

Advertisement
If Mario gets Miami to Alabama level, I don’t give a f*ck what he says or act towards the media or the players.

I still have my doubt about Mario. What exactly did he learn under Saban?
Not as much as learned from Butch 98-2000....I'm sure he learned from Saban...but while at UM as a GA from 98-2000 he watched & coached a revolving door of AA's...All Pro's and Canton Inductees...What a sight to behold. @BigDikCane keep in mind....it was "Saban" who called Butch in the Mid 90s while HC at MSU, and asked if he could come down to Greentree and watch how practices are run...and to get pointers in general. Butch obliged. This happened not just once...but Multiple times.

Last edited:
Mario appears to give off the vibe that he was, and remains so, profoundly affected by his time on Saban's staff. His preparation, his relentless recruiting, program structure, player discipline, etc. all have some (ok alot) roots in Tuscaloosa (as well as player time with his His Most Holy Coiffed One).

👆What happens WHEN Mario says the same one day?

View attachment 169998

We've had on CIS some incredibly ill-informed hot takes on player discipline (my faves were re: Sambourghini and JT). Will those same voices be loud and proud again on CIS for "let the players be players" when Mario brings the Saban thunder and lightning?

Just as a player needs field presence coaches on down need the same in there own jobs.

Taking ownership not going through the motions once detected everything stops till the person whom is whimpering with moisture is removed .

When chasing championships the enabled must be purged with no remorse.

Players and coaches all deserve everyone to be focused together getting rid of ooh my poopoo is stuck I can’t stool help me types.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Not as much as learned from Butch 98-2000....I'm sure he learned from Saban...but while at UM as a GA from 98-2000 he watched & coached a revolving door of AA's...All Pro's and Canton Inductees...What a sight to behold. @BigDikCane keep in mind....it was "Saban" who called Butch in the Mid 90s while HC at MSU, and asked if he could come down to Greentree and watch how practices are run...and to get pointers in general. Butch obliged. This happened not just once...but Multiple times.
Didn't he also consult with JJ a few times?

Advertisement
Back