Off-Topic Welcome to Rockville

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
Premium
2024-rockville-line-up-v0-zuvxa24tn5zb1.jpg

Anybody else going to this? I've been to a few DWP festivals and always have fun. I really only care about the Foo Fighters as the main headliners but the undercard is slap full of bands I'm stoked to see. People complain about the cost but nothing beats a festival for value. I'll get to see probably 50 bands over the 5 days I'll be there. I put in close to 120k steps last year but it's worth the effort. Saturday is a massive day and stacked with bands I've been wanting to see for a while. Terror, Code Orange, Helmet, Royal Blood, Mammoth, STP, Greta, Primus, and then finish off the day with the Foo.. ******* can not wait!
I'll also be going to Louder Than Life later in the year but that's a whole different topic.

Who else is going? Gimmie some 'gotta see these guys' bands I might not know about. When there are 4 stages going at the same time it's hard to decide who you'll skip.

Advertisement
Mr Bungle rules, and their current lineup with Mike Patton, Scott Ian and Dave Lombardo is f'n killer
I remember when Mr. Bungle's first album came out.. Carnival metal craziness. I'm a huge Faith No More/ MP fan so I'll definitely seeing them.

Advertisement
Back