We have a legit shot to win it all

Coach L , is pouring all his love and wholeheartedly everything he has experienced into these kids.
They love coach L , when L tells them a play they know they can execute it because they have surrendered everything to there coach.

For an opponent to beat Miami is one of the toughest outs in college basketball.

It would not surprise me at all if Miami puts up 90 points on Kentucky in the one, no doubt at all.

A coach L team embraces this type games at Kentucky they inspire greatness in there game .

Miami has a championship elite mindset of titanium there coach has instilled in each of them.

GOCANES

Advertisement
No question we were due for a break. It was what we accomplished after getting that break, though, that seemingly has us where we are.

IMO, Brown's absence was a huge loss (I still recall him from running UNC out of our gym); Lonnie played in the Loyola loss. 100% or not, I never thought he was a huge factor in his one year here.
Yes and the last 1:30 of the Loyola game was perhaps the worst 90s of Lonnie’s Bball career.

Saying it right here, right now.

I've seen enough. This team can win it all.

We have experience. Guard play. 3 point shooters and a beast in Omier.

Don't be shocked.
Howd It Go Brandon Scott Jones GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back