Coaching We are giving up 33.7 PPG

Advertisement
Howell's about to secure a 1st round selection in the draft this weekend. 75% of his draft highlight tape will be him chopping up Miami's defense.
How do you think both those backs got drafted so high
Wait until UNC, NC State, and Pittsburgh boost the average to 40…
the Wolfpack aren’t explosive on that level imo but they are well coaches and disciplined and will grind us into a pulp. Think long drives with a lot of pounding the rock. Then we go three and out. Rinse and repeat and we’re down 21-0 in a blink. Then quit

This season has almost been Donofrio level bad, and we've yet to face some pretty legit offenses in Pitt, NC State, or Sam Howell.

Advertisement
Good DCs don’t get fired from Texas for letting up a million yards on the ground to byu. With all those highly recruited Texas five stars. Richt was good for us but he left us with manure

Also yeah 2017 he was good but the second we faced a good offense in Clemson we got lit up by their worst passer in a decade
The 2017 defense was statistically the worst of Manny’s three seasons as DC under Richt.

Advertisement
We're only scoring 20.75 per game, so the math adds up to our suckage this season.

This is a big reason why our defense sucks, still fire Diaz he's in charge, but Lashlee has been a complete abomination this year too. You have to score points in this day and age, with our talent we should be averaging low 30's min.

This is a big reason why our defense sucks, still fire Diaz he's in charge, but Lashlee has been a complete abomination this year too. You have to score points in this day and age, with our talent we should be averaging low 30's min.
I agree there is talent on offense but the OL is really holding things back, and I also realize running inside zone when you can't block it makes no sense either.

Advertisement
BBB

BRING BACK BAKER
poop sneezing GIF

I agree there is talent on offense but the OL is really holding things back, and I also realize running inside zone when you can't block it makes no sense either.

Agree, yes, that has been a big reason why we suck too. But why was App States much smaller 2 star OL pushing around our DL? Coaching and getting the best out of what they have. I refuse to believe we don't have 7 OL who could preform at a decent enough level with proper coaching and putting them in a place to succeed. Lashlee's playing calling has been hit and miss and not always putting them in the best place to look good.

Advertisement
So when Manny tries to use Kings injury as an excuse, we are allowing 33.7 PPG against D1 teams this season. Diaz bet on himself and lost. The tackling has been worse this year, we are still schematically flawed, and probably the most undisciplined team in all of America. My hopes are UNC puts us out of our misery as I fully expect Howell to have a field day with our LB's and their RPO's.
worse than golden
ETHDEFI.png

Advertisement
Back