Visits Visitors May 8-14, 2023

He’s joking man. The whole bad joke police thing is a running joke on here. Everyone is good…

Except 1 navy or marine guy who got mad at an 82nd airborne death from above army guy. Not sure what’s going on with that one.

Every group in the military rags on other services, and even units. It helps pass the time, and there are a few insults that are clever and hilarious.

I was in both Special Forces AND two Ranger companies - and the back and forth there was hilarious. I also was in both the 82nd and 101st - and the back and forth between them was hilarious.

In the war zone - we in the Army would find Marines nearby, and we had a **** of a good time - just fighting - at the drop of a hat. And everyone was chomping at the bit to drop the hat first.

I've been in the stockade WITH my First Sergeant and Captain - and two-thirds of our company - requiring the Battalion Commander to come down and get the Captain out - who then got the rest of us out. At about 3:00 in the morning - just a little brawl with about 200 guys fighting like wild men.

Had a couple group fights with SEALS - they were pretty tough - but they didn't have a lock on it.

Yeah, I kinda get it.

But we'd risk life and limb to come to the other's aid when whoever needed some reinforcements.

Advertisement
I'm just here to do my part.

GIF by KIN
GIF by Social Tech Team

Every group in the military rags on other services, and even units. It helps pass the time, and there are a few insults that are clever and hilarious.

I was in both Special Forces AND two Ranger companies - and the back and forth there was hilarious. I also was in both the 82nd and 101st - and the back and forth between them was hilarious.

In the war zone - we in the Army would find Marines nearby, and we had a **** of a good time - just fighting - at the drop of a hat. And everyone was chomping at the bit to drop the hat first.

I've been in the stockade WITH my First Sergeant and Captain - and two-thirds of our company - requiring the Battalion Commander to come down and get the Captain out - who then got the rest of us out. At about 3:00 in the morning - just a little brawl with about 200 guys fighting like wild men.

Had a couple group fights with SEALS - they were pretty tough - but they didn't have a lock on it.

Yeah, I kinda get it.

But we'd risk life and limb to come to the other's aid when whoever needed some reinforcements.
101st - Screaming Eagles??? I think Jimi Hendrix spent some time in there.

Yeah, I kinda get it.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night

/love you brother

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back