UM vs. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dumb fa.ggots in Golden's 500 Club going to blame this one on the offense too?

You know they will. Meanwhile, another day where an offense ranked in the 100's breaks an offensive record, puts up close to 500 yards, and scores a lot of points.

The usual assh0lefaces like ilovebaddefense51 and Ted Zawackoff and Emily and TardCity will be quick to tell us how the offense only scored 17 points in the second half. Dumb fcking sucker asses.

Franchise, what happened to the Don?

He turned into The Dong when he choked away the lousy *** Coastal twice. Things change. Only retards dig their heels in and feel like they have to adhere to the same position forever. I was enthusiastic for him until he proved he was a choking puke. He can get me back if he fixes HIS defense. See how that works? Things evolve.

Advertisement
I will say this, at least all the Shannon recruits are gone on D. I think that will help a bit, those are some of the slowest twitch guys I have ever seen at Miami...

Listen, no one thinks the defense is good. It wasn't going to change in 6 days.

Enjoy the win, great offensive performance. Morris and Hurns were great all day. Coley is a star. Cleveland gets a TD in his last regular season game.

The dumb fa.ggots in Golden's 500 Club going to blame this one on the offense too?

Blame what? We're winning by 17.

Blame this defensive abortion. Don't play the dunce role. You happy with this defense today?

Not in particular but I'm happy with the win. You even posted after the VT game that coming up here and winning would be difficult. They didn't play perfect, the D is pretty bad, but I'm focusing on the positives.

Advertisement
Another 500 yards given up if they get a drive here, and why wouldn't they?

Why does that matter?
Because when you give up 500+ yds per game you will never be a champ caliber team. And if you can't hold subpar talent to below 500 yds with subpar talent you won't hold Alabama/FSU caliber teams to below 500 yards regardless of the talent you bring in.

No ****. And that's why the coaches have to get their crap together in the offseason. But why does it matter today? We aren't playing any meaningful games until September of 2014.
It's a message board pertaining to Miami Hurricanes football. That's probably why it matters.

So our coaches needed to hold Pitt to 300 yards because a message board is going to talk about it? Good one, Socrates.

You know they will. Meanwhile, another day where an offense ranked in the 100's breaks an offensive record, puts up close to 500 yards, and scores a lot of points.

The usual assh0lefaces like ilovebaddefense51 and Ted Zawackoff and Emily and TardCity will be quick to tell us how the offense only scored 17 points in the second half. Dumb fcking sucker asses.

He turned into The Dong when he choked away the lousy *** Coastal twice. Things change. Only retards dig their heels in and feel like they have to adhere to the same position forever. I was enthusiastic for him until he proved he was a choking puke. He can get me back if he fixes HIS defense. See how that works? Things evolve.

flip-flop

Advertisement
Why does that matter?
Because when you give up 500+ yds per game you will never be a champ caliber team. And if you can't hold subpar talent to below 500 yds with subpar talent you won't hold Alabama/FSU caliber teams to below 500 yards regardless of the talent you bring in.

No ****. And that's why the coaches have to get their crap together in the offseason. But why does it matter today? We aren't playing any meaningful games until September of 2014.
It's a message board pertaining to Miami Hurricanes football. That's probably why it matters.

So our coaches needed to hold Pitt to 300 yards because a message board is going to talk about it? Good one, Socrates.
Yes, exactly.

The final cat and mouse game of the day. Will dorito back peddle fast enough to allow pitt a garbage time TD??

Advertisement

Exactly, Im a huge Golden loyalist, but I might be an Asian driver, but I'm not THAT blind. There are some issues to be worked out( specifically on the defensive side of the ball) and to not acknowledge that is fool-hardy. It's another version of '53-9' to keep sticking with an untenable position

I don't know. Didn't really think about it. I just posted as an emotional wreck.

Got it.

Things change. Only retards dig their heels in and feel like they have to adhere to the same position forever. I was enthusiastic for him until he proved he was a choking puke. He can get me back if he fixes HIS defense.

Typical Miami fan.

Advertisement

I don't know. Didn't really think about it. I just posted as an emotional wreck.

Another M2TH win.

Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back