UM v FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yeah recruiting STARS do matter! Al those years Randy was taking projects caught up with us. There is a reason we couldnt break 300 yards V FSU nor UF.

Advertisement
Think I know why Jimbo called plays.

When something doesn't work, he doesn't keep repeating it.

We've had to dumb down our entire offense because of Jacory Morris.

I think our O coordinator just has an overly simple play book. Lots of holes in James Coley's game.

Even nw Morris locks onto WRs
Next week, if he fails, Williams gets balance of season
He had to play like. First rounder
He played like a 5th rounder

Listen to Herbstreet talking about how Pruitt had to adjust his defense from the BAMA 3-4 style to a faster style because of the personnel.

That's coaching.

No D ofrio......

Last edited:
Advertisement
This where I don't begrudge Georgia Tech.

I'm screaming at my TV here, use the ******* time outs. Don't just let the clock run out after the first down. Have some ******* pride.

Fsu was always the 4 loss team until they got the recruits and we will. Shannon and Coker utter disaster and trusti in golden

I would expect us to drop at around 15-17 in the polls next week

I would expect us to drop at around 15-17 in the polls next week

Sad that we are still game planning to make things easier for our senior qb and they have redshirt freshman executing their offense to a t

I bet you were slurping him before the year!!! Huh?
I saw potential and expected him to build off the hot streak he had at the end of the year, didn't expect him to get worse

Whatever... You still have a little **** on your chin, btw!

**** off

Advertisement
please keep the gameday board locked for at least 2 hours. I can't imagine the dumbass threads that are about to pop up. It was brutal the last two weeks after we won games

fck this kid winston

showin highlights of him pitching losing to 6-0 UM and still talkin him up

I would love to get this team back for the championship game and totally ruin their year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think I know why Jimbo called plays.

When something doesn't work, he doesn't keep repeating it.

We've had to dumb down our entire offense because of Jacory Morris.

I think our O coordinator just has an overly simple play book. Lots of holes in James Coley's game.

What does it take to become a Mod??? Because you are an idiot! I wouldn't call a f'n pass with Morris under center!

I think that we played a better team today. We fought hard and they are a good bit better. Thats why the spread was so high, is because there was a noticeable talent margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back