2024 UA All American Game 1/3/2024

Did I forget a pause?
There u go (BIG PAUSE)👌🏾👍🏾
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Advertisement
Of the players you named Kinchens was not scouted by Mario so he wouldn't fit the bill. Porter is the best skill player they've added via the portal, but he had a significant role at WVU prior to transferring. Young is the only 3* player besides Cooper I've seen the staff identify and develop. Even though I don't think he ever reached his full potential here. All other 3* are TBD at this point.
So now they don't get credit for the people they develop already in the system either? So Kam becoming an all american, James becoming atleast pretty serviceable and versatile and Lt shining when none of them really stood out under manny... I guess we could always say, we'll that's because of how young and inexperienced they were.

So now they don't get credit for the people they develop already in the system either? So Kam becoming an all american, James becoming atleast pretty serviceable and versatile and Lt shining when none of them really stood out under manny... I guess we could always say, we'll that's because of how young and inexperienced they were.
I didn't ask about development, I asked about scouting. The question derived from someone stating they have more faith in Mario identifying talent. What Mario did with players on the roster had nothing to do with my question.

Advertisement
Haha a bust cause of one all-star game where I think he got injured during the week?

How is he a bust? Please explain. Dude hasn’t even step foot on a. College campus and he might be a bust already?

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt
He’s fast but dropped a pass & didn’t fight towards the ball on another play. He needs a redshirt year. I don’t good route running or good ability to track the ball in the air. Just a speed guy to catch screens. I don’t think he could beat press man at the college level yet we’ll see tho….

I didn't ask about development, I asked about scouting. The question derived from someone stating they have more faith in Mario identifying talent. What Mario did with players on the roster had nothing to do with my question.
You knew the day was coming when Mario would get all the credit for the good Manny recruits, but Manny the blame for the rest of the "Manny players"...

No, his coaching is on par with his recruiting.....Toilet Water....forget about his tenure at UG. That DB display there was due to Kirby, not Addae. Kirby, like Saban are elite DB coaches as well as HCs. UG didn't even try to retain Addae.
Facts

In hindsight this is the accurate take

Also like to add the Trob loss is huge now we didn’t think so then

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Facts

I think TRob falls into that same category so we don’t know how big of a loss it was. How much is it TRob vs Saban?

Anyone have any clips of Carr in this game?
he had a quiet game. They ran him on an end around where he was crushed due to no fault of his own.

He was targeted several times and any decent QB would have got him 2 TDs but the throws were pretty terrible.

He didnt look bad in any way but he also didnt pop...For example the kid Moore going to Clemson really pooped. JJ Smiff popped but not as much as I expected.

Facts

Most of TRob's recruits didn't pan out either. And he was full of himself. But I agree he was a quality recruiter. Him + Alonzo's player evals and Mario's character would be money.

My guess is Mario has shaken up the staff when he came in and again last season, so he wants stability right now... Guidry, Beard, Nicholson, Taylor, Mirabal, Salave'a and Woodiel seem locked in. No idea about Harris. But Addae and Dawson are the two I expect Mario to take a hard look at upgrading within the next year.

Advertisement
Back