Tyler Williams

Advertisement
No idea why any WR would want to play at UGA but hey..its alot better deal then what we got going on right now. UGA is the hot school right now. After what he witnessed on Saturday..it made the decision alot easier than he probably wanted it to be. Probably really wanted us to impress him. We failed. On to the next..smh..
Should of been an easy game to impress him. Can't believe we were so bad that the middle Tennessee defense gave us fits

Recruiting for receivers against UM has to be the easiest job for any recruiter. I mean you really don’t even have the bash the school. Just say did you watch the UM game last week then proceed with their sales pitch

Advertisement
We will continue to struggle at receiver even more with Mario. Easiest guy to recruit against right now. Even prior to the loss
I mean yeah it's a narrative, but Miami has thrown the ball 91 times in past 2 games.

Georgia has thrown it 66 last 2 games.

Before Saban was throwing the ball he could sign 5 star WR's, Kirby could sign 5 star WR's, Jimbo can sign 5 star WRs.

Advertisement
Mario went from recruiting bully to being bodied lately. We're the plague to any true # 1 WR. We're gonna have Rashada and this stud OL class and hardly anyone to throw it to.

I mean yeah it's a narrative, but Miami has thrown the ball 91 times in past 2 games.

Georgia has thrown it 66 last 2 games.

Before Saban was throwing the ball he could sign 5 star WR's, Kirby could sign 5 star WR's, Jimbo can sign 5 star WRs.
Bags…but with NIL we should be competitive, financially….

Advertisement
Coleman is an elite physical talent, but he isn’t a step in right away and help us type guy at all. He will have to learn the WR position completely and it will take outstanding coaching and a lot patience to get him to match that elite physical ability to elite play on the field. Again, obviously I’d take him but based off what I’ve seen from our WR coaching so far …

Advertisement
dance lol GIF by HyperX

Mario went from recruiting bully to being bodied lately. We're the plague to any true # 1 WR. We're gonna have Rashada and this stud OL class and hardly anyone to throw it to.

Are other coaches going to put him in a locker now?

Advertisement
Back