Tyler Baron DE

Advertisement
This one is interesting bc i have to imagine hes not coming here to be a backup or rotational DE.

If he is, great pickup. That's a playoff worthy De rotation (Bain, Mesidor, Alston, Baron)

But if he's looking to start, what's the plan with Mesidor? DT or portal?
he could want to come just because our NIL actually pays what they tell you their going too…

Loserville did just lose a bunch of kids when it came time to pony up

Advertisement
Nothing will be handed to Mesidor. He hasn’t been healthy in 2 years. Earn your spots.

He played in 11 of 12 games in 2022, was honorable mention All-ACC, tied for the team lead in TFLs and led the team in sacks. The team, by the way, was 10th in the country in sacks per game, and this guy had more than anyone.

I've seen this stupid **** more than once the last couple days. Can we stop this dumb****ery, please? He got hurt last year. That's one year. He was arguably our best defensive player 2 years ago, he wasn't hurt the entire season.

Nothing will be handed to him, just like nothing will be handed to anyone except probably Cam Ward. But stop the oft-injured stupid ****. If he's healthy, he's going to be VERY hard to bench. And if someone does come in and puts him on the bench, then that dude is a dog and we're gonna be really ******* good on the edge.

Good player. Better than our current 4th option.

Tried to up his NIL at Tennessee and they said no thanks. Poked around some sources to see why and they said he didn't do enough in conference play. All of his sacks came against G5, Vandy, or Virginia.

But for depth and in the ACC - can't do much better than this if we can pull it off.

Looks like alot of teams we played.

I do believe he probably tried to fleece on nil...hence u see the quick ville exit since they lied n aint paying checks that way

He played in 11 of 12 games in 2022, was honorable mention All-ACC, tied for the team lead in TFLs and led the team in sacks. The team, by the way, was 10th in the country in sacks per game, and this guy had more than anyone.

I've seen this stupid **** more than once the last couple days. Can we stop this dumb****ery, please? He got hurt last year. That's one year. He was arguably our best defensive player 2 years ago, he wasn't hurt the entire season.

Nothing will be handed to him, just like nothing will be handed to anyone except probably Cam Ward. But stop the oft-injured stupid ****. If he's healthy, he's going to be VERY hard to bench. And if someone does come in and puts him on the bench, then that dude is a dog and we're gonna be really ******* good on the edge.
Thanks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Looks like alot of teams we played.

I do believe he probably tried to fleece on nil...hence u see the quick ville exit since they lied n aint paying checks that way

Based on those highlights, good at point of attack, motor. Seems well rounded as opposed to being a pure pass rusher.

Adding him would give us the best DE room in the conference by a good margin.

Advertisement
Back