Official TVD comments on Hard Rock

Advertisement
Unless your a top ren team, why even jave a football program nowadays
Well the top 50 or so teams make a crap ton of money off tv contracts and other deals. Every SEC school makes 40-50 million just off their TV deal. I think ACC is just under 20 million.

But with regards to what they are playing for you are right for the most part. But lets see what happens when the expanded playoffs start. I'm hoping right out of the gate in the first year a random low seed who lost early or an underappreciated non SEC team is just red hot and wins it all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unless your a top ren team, why even jave a football program nowadays
Marquee programs don’t seem to be having this issue. But I think most people don’t want to pay for a ****** product when it’s free at home. Tennessee sold out ******* Akron. If We beat Texas A&M more would’ve shown for MTSU and subsequent games.

Its going on in 95% of the stadiums around the country. Big screen TV's, costs, etc. Why go unless its a monster game or you are a top 10 team on a campus with literally nothing else to do nowadays.

And why do you want to watch an inconsistent product? When Miami plays great teams and we play great, fans show up!

This is Miami, no one shows up for Heat playoff games until the 2nd quarter, Miami Dolphins have always had empty seats, Marlins, well that’s another discussion.

Be consistent and the fans will come to important games!

Dale!

Marquee programs don’t seem to be having this issue. But I think most people don’t want to pay for a ****** product when it’s free at home. Tennessee sold out ******* Akron. If We beat Texas A&M more would’ve shown for MTSU and subsequent games.
We are far from marquee. Honestly with the garbage Miami has been trotting out these last twenty years I am surprised we have any fans show up for a game at all.

Advertisement
Back