Tua Sucks!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The playing call is not helping, it’s all screens and checkdowns look at the different plays when Fitzpatrick is playing
It’s all it is. Gaskin and Ford just dropped 2 passes that should’ve been caught as well. Gesicki has on been targeted once...ONCE! Like wtf is this? Kid went shot for shot vs. the Cards and he carried the O against KC for a quarter and a half. What did all those games have in common? An open playbook.

Dude is a few games in now. At what point do the excuses end? I really hope he figures it out, my concern is that usually you see flashes of greatness. Have yet to see this from Tua. Great dude, high IQ, nice touch on the ball. But still don't see the IT factor.

Advertisement
I mean, I don't even know what to say.

They don't run the same offense when Tua is in as when Fitz is in. They clearly trust Fitz to throw down the field, it's as if they don't trust the kid at all. It also doesn't help we have one of the worst collections of skill position players in the league.

So I have two thoughts

1. Is this their admission they chose the wrong QB? Are we taking a QB with the Houston pick. I mean if that's not the thing, then Gailey is just an *******. Let the kid run the same scheme Fitz does, if he isn't capable THEN you make plans accordingly.

2. Let me repeat what I said in another thread about next years draft and/or free agency.....just drafting a WR at Houston's pick IS NOT ENOUGH. This team needs MULTIPLE offensive playmakers. So some combination of Chase/Smith with the Houston pick PLUS signing someone like Godwin in free agency AND/OR taking a second WR or even someone like Pitts with our second first rounder (Pitts might require a trade up).

Frustrating as **** to watch this.

Advertisement
Not gonna pass judgment on him yet until they get some better weapons around him.

Davante Parker is MIA literally, Gesiki is hot or cold...

Hes throwing to Myles Gaskin and Lynn Bowden

Buffalo just stacks the box because no one is gonna get over the top on them.

If I was Buffalo Id sit my starters now. Dont risk Allen getting hurt

Advertisement
Back