Coaching Trojan Tears

Advertisement
I’ll take things that’ll never happen for 1000 Alex
200 (3).gif

Advertisement
Where is he wrong?

USC has a more powerful BOT, and an Athletic Department that is fully aligned with its football program. Once they hire a serious coach, they have a VERY high ceiling.

They need an AD and a Heavy Hitter coach that would draw the recruits and kill off Oregon.

But yes, that porst is a mirror image of what goes on here. I even saw a "hire Belichick" post back during the Golden era.

Where is he wrong?

USC has a more powerful BOT, and an Athletic Department that is fully aligned with its football program. Once they hire a serious coach, they have a VERY high ceiling.

They need an AD and a Heavy Hitter coach that would draw the recruits and kill off Oregon.

But yes, that porst is a mirror image of what goes on here. I even saw a "hire Belichick" post back during the Golden era.
I suggest you read #7.

Then re-read it.

😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why does this dude list Urban Meyer last? He’s the only one on his list with multiple titles and he publicly praised USC as being a good position just a couple of years ago!

Clearly “FightontoMedicrity” didn’t catch Tomlin’s press conference where he unequivocally addresses this issue for the last time. USC AD should have some fun with it and have FightOn call Tomlin to gauge his “interest”. Make sure he gets it on video....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back