2023 Transfer OVs this weekend - 1/6-1/8

Arkansas played a very bland 3 man front. They switched to a 4 man line for their bowl game and still got lit up. I wonder what Nichols would look like next to a guy like Taylor, or playing in a 1 gap scheme
I feel this is a downgrade even from Jordan Miller. But better to have a NT then none at all I suppose.

Advertisement
I feel this is a downgrade even from Jordan Miller. But better to have a NT than none at all I suppose.
He started at Arkansas , he’s definitely an upgrade over Miller but I’d prefer we find another guy to start, if that thats possible but it would be a great pickup for a rotational guy.
Arkansas played a very bland 3 man front. They switched to a 4 man line for their bowl game and still got lit up. I wonder what Nichols would look like next to a guy like Taylor, or playing in a 1 gap scheme
Maybe Nichols not playing brought that change.

Advertisement
Would rather play the young guys in the secondary instead of focusing on bringing in a 6th year corner. DL I can understand because it’s a man’s position, but we need to develop the youth talent at CB. We aren’t winning anything next year anyway

Why not that corner from UVA?

Advertisement
The coaching staff need to instill that. These are their guys. If we are going to bring an older guy in, they need to be difference makers/starters to justify taking valuable snaps away from the pups IMO
Why not wait to see what happens with snaps? If nothing else, Mario has shown that nothing is promised. Competition makes both the older guys and the young ones work harder....

Advertisement
From the commentary it appears Terry is a lock to Miami. Hope he's better than our last nickel.

Advertisement
Why not wait to see what happens with snaps? If nothing else, Mario has shown that nothing is promised. Competition makes both the older guys and the young ones work harder....
Just being logical I don’t know why a 6 year guy would come here if he doesn’t expect to get a lot of snaps. We will see I guess

Advertisement
Back