Tony Grimes in the portal again

Advertisement
He didn’t do anything at A&M?
I just don’t think he was as valuable as what his ranking/hype was. I would take him for sure (pause) but he was way over hyped. If you a 5 star corner and you on your 20th year of eligibility bruh and not three and done that’s over hyped imo.

Advertisement
NIL is slowly creating parity in CFB (see Michigan beating Bama using run-first OFF). The dang Transfer portal is what’s ruining the sport. 1-time transfer or you sit out will fix the team hopping.
Make the kids “employees” where they sign a contract with which ever school so they can only transfer if released from the contract, head coach leaves, family issues, etc.

Advertisement
I just don’t think he was as valuable as what his ranking/hype was. I would take him for sure (pause) but he was way over hyped. If you a 5 star corner and you on your 20th year of eligibility bruh and not three and done that’s over hyped imo.

He's another one who graduated high school a year early, when he shoudn't have.

Met him once, certainly didn't show his *** that time. Was his work ethic questionable? Yeah, but was he a serial killer? Nah. Probably in the middle like most of us .
I was just curious. He was suspended so many times here and I seem to recall he had hit his girlfriend or so the story goes. Hopefully he grew up.

Advertisement
Wayyyyy OT lol. But IIRC, wasn't he suspended for grabbing a girl by the throat and throwing her to the ground? Those Coker years were something else.
That’s what I was thinking. Him, Rashaun Jones, and James Bryant were always ******** up.

Advertisement
Grimes and Harris. Oh Jeremiah about to **** around and find out.

Advertisement
Back