Tim Irvin

Advertisement
With yesterday UF and UM performace say bye bye to any hope left to land the kid. **** I will go to UF even without knowing if the head coach is dumber than Golden

Advertisement
The UM coaches are actually visiting him tomorrow.

Hope Tim spits in his face and tells him there's no way he's coming to Miami as long as he's the coach.

Better yet, I hope it's announced that Golden's fired before he ever gets a chance to make another impression on this great talent.

Advertisement
Irvin will not come to Miami as long as Williams is coaching our DB's
You know jack ****

he's right

Does this mean that there are almost certainly defensive staff changes coming?

Golden has never fired a member of his staff. Golden has never won 10 games so 6-6 is nothing outside his comfort zone.
Golden has a buyout too big for this broke school, and an athletic department that has no interest in a commitment to winning.

More likely, this means there is almost certainly no chance the kid is a cane.

lol at staff changes. Any coach that commits to Miami while golden is head coach is killing his own career

you haven't been watching the same games i have then dallas and jamal are horrible theres a reason fentress plays over both and he is horrible

^^This. And who's fault is that? Golden inherited a bad safety roster (i.e. Rodgers, Highsmith), and he hasn't done anything in 4 years to really improve that spot. Same with CB, he *****ed about vertical depth when he got here. Well we have 6 CB's on the roster with Gunter leaving. We took just one last cycle (Mayes) and currently have what one CB from Alabama committed. Dude wants to ***** about depth, it's his own **** fault.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back