Thursday practice observations

Advertisement
@DMoney How is Jacolby George doing? Is he consistent? How is his maturity? Is he mentoring the younger guys?
Speeding Tokyo Drift GIF by The Fast Saga

Advertisement
i echo this. It’s easy to get open on parking cones. I have a feeling our secondary and pass rush are worse than anticipated. Defenses usually perform better than offenses in the spring time.

Too early for all this consternation; it's Spring camp and we have another 5 months to improve, roster technique, etc...

This is a process...iron sharpens iron.

Advertisement
Agreed but having the safety blanket of someone like Arroyo is a massive thing for a QB to get comfortable in the beginning. Hopefully we see this connection light up defenses beginning the first week of Sept.
Great to have great TE’s but the next thing is they have to be part of the offense which they didn’t seem to be last year except the occasional pass to grandpa “ hands of stone” McCormack….

With our TE’s it should be a big focal point as opposed to an afterthought…

Advertisement
Horton needs to practice by playing basketball.. specifically rebounding... go up, box out, fight for the ball at the high point. Easy fix.

Then he gets the classic basketball knee or ankle and is out for two seasons

Advertisement
D$

Any evidence of Cam taking some snaps under center vs the shotgun? I’m guessing that Cam’s NFL ambitions would be helped quite a lot if NFL scouts could see that he can efficiently handle snaps under center (see Brock Purdy in the 49er offense) vs strictly a shotgun scheme.

Thoughts?
God I really hope he is taking snaps under center. Obviously play action. And then If we can run some 21 and 12 personnel from under center and manhandle teams then come out and spread them out doing air raid…going to be almost impossible to stop

if we are that thin or unsure of our CB's, then it baffles me they haven't put full court press on Washington to switch over 100%, so he can get a ton of valuable reps in spring. What's the point of him sitting at like the 6th WR spot, getting partial WR reps and partial CB reps... Go 100%

Advertisement
Back