Official There Was Movement

Advertisement
IMG_0232.jpeg

IMG_0233.jpeg

Advertisement
Him saying what he wants to do is one thing… being able to actually deliver is another.

Imposing our will is way more fun to watch than crossing our fingers for a win.
Not even that man. I love the fact he didn’t do what Mario wanted that’s more impressive to me. And it worked obviously but he made Conservstive Mario look like a genius lol

Advertisement
Not even that man. I love the fact he didn’t do what Mario wanted that’s more impressive to me. And it worked obviously but he made Conservstive Mario look like a genius lol
If you read the whole conversation Mario didn’t asked him to do something else. It was something like, we won’t be able to run out the clock and then Dawson replied with this.

Mario said he didn’t think they could run out the clock. To me that doesn’t sound like him wanting to run 3 times. If you can, yeah control the clock at that point. But don’t do it at the expense of making smart plays.

Advertisement
If you read the whole conversation Mario didn’t asked him to do something else. It was something like, we won’t be able to run out the clock and then Dawson replied with this.
Oh that makes more sense but still Mario was thinking run out the game and Dawson went for the kill.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back