The Season is Over

Except they said they were there to see George. Wooga is playing himself out of the draft. Joseph goes into long shooting draughts. He did last year in conference play. Pack's shooting cannot be explained other than maybe his ankle is really impacting how he practices.
Unfortunately, Wooga has played himself out of the 1st round. He'll have to make a remarkable climb last part of the season if he's to sneak into the 1st round. He's a possible 2nd rounder as things stand now for this year's draft. If he continues his poor play, a lot will be determined how he fares in the camps and team tryouts. George is a much stronger candidate for the 1st round, but there's nothing etched in stone with him neither.

Advertisement
Put the dancing shoes away. We are not winning out and we are not winning the ACC Tourney.
Since we have now just lost 5 in a row, and don't even have much prayer of NIT, I must say I didn't think we would be this bad. Injuries and some other reasons explain some of it, but this season is unfathomably bad. I'm actually looking forward to football now!

Wong did the right thing but, not sure he’ll ever be good enough to play consistently in the NBA-

He doesn’t shoot it consistently enough plus he can’t create his own shot as easily as he did in college-

He can play in Europe make very good money or he may improve enough to stick on a roster in the league-

Wish him well he’s a Jersey kid.

Hate to see coaches laying the blame on players'. Yeah, team played awful. Players got to do better. However, I think coaching may have also played a role in it. Offensive approach was bad last night and has been bad for a while now. We've got a team full of shot-takers, not shot-makers. Allowing guys to chuck them from the cheap seats every time they come down is not basketball. These guys look like they're playing in an open run half the time. Coach L hasn't forgotten how to coach, but he may have overestimated this team and not realized he couldn't have the same approach he's had the last couple of seasons. Coach L should've lit a fire under this team's *** a long time ago. He let the poor habits set in and now this is what we've got.
Coach L bears a lot of responsibility. First off, how do you only get one player from the Portal after having 6 of your own players enter the Portal, including his entire freshman class. You are right about giving these players too much freedom. Maybe he's getting soft as he ages. This team needed a kick in the butt and it never happened. This team was not given the discipline it needed. They were ****y and overconfident as the season began.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back