The portal wave was overhyped....

Advertisement
Not sure why Miami was thumping chest on that one. Not saying we will not get some guys, but they were talking about multiple elite moves.
You are premature. There are 35 teams that haven't played their spring game. Also, not everything the staff is doing is public.

Last edited:
Not sure why Miami was thumping chest on that one. Not saying we will not get some guys, but they were talking about multiple elite moves.
Transfer portal fan boys are the worst. We're still over the 85 scholarship limit but some of these 12 year olds think we're going to upgrade at every position.

You are premature. There are 35 teams that haven't played their spring game. Also, not everything the staff is doing is public.
Logic and rational thought is not allowed around here. A lot of the top end guys that are high priority targets haven't made a decision, many haven't even completed their visits. Why the panic? Breathe out and let the process run its course.

Advertisement
View attachment 287333

Respectfully, of course.
I always thought that guy, given the pressure he was under with secret service, the lights, and the massive viewing audience, was more clutch with that shoe than 90% of Miami QBs in the last 20 years have been with a football. And don't tell me it was short yardage— that POTUS made a very athletic move for it to miss—That same toss hits this POTUS right between the eyes with .

Just for clarity, the portal was overhyped by whom?
Also, who is "they" that said "multiple elite moves"?

Thanks

Last edited:
Animation Youre Stupid GIF by Mashed
IMG_3489.gif

Advertisement
Players in the portal this time of year are mostly being pushed out, or couldn't earn much playing time during spring ball. I'm not sure where people assumed all of that elite talent would be coming from. The top tier transfers typically enter the portal right after the season

Can’t constantly diss Noles for how they maneuver in portal, while not wanting to at least see most of our situations through.

I truly believe Mario wanted RB to work out - Citizen steps up, CJJ steps up etc.

As well as a handful of other positions like CB, WR, DT.

While in hindsight we should’ve moved differently in Winter window, I won’t slander for allowing these kids the chance to PROVE they belong in spring first. Just get better before Fall camp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back