Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

I have seen boxers break their hands punching people on the top of their head or on the forehead. It's easier to do so bare knuckled. To say that this is not the case is asinine.

You said "usually", which would mean more than 50% of the time boxers land on a forehead they break their hand. That is total *********.

Advertisement
You said "usually", which would mean more than 50% of the time boxers land on a forehead they break their hand. That is total *********.
The point of my post was to highlight Wilder's power. Yet you want to spew out misconceptions about what happens in the fight game. Please excuse my rudeness but Miami lost to FIU and I want all the smoke tonight. So whatever your response will be means schit to me.

The point of my post was to highlight Wilder's power. Yet you want to spew out misconceptions about what happens in the fight game. Please excuse my rudeness but Miami lost to FIU and I want all the smoke tonight. So whatever your response will be means schit to me.

Misconceptions? Saying "boxers don't usually break their hands when they punch the forehead" is just a straight fact. You must have never stepped in the ring because people get punched in the forehead all the time and don't break their hands. The guy you are arguing with @LustNCanes is actually a very good boxer.

Misconceptions? Saying "boxers don't usually break their hands when they punch the forehead" is just a straight fact. You must have never stepped in the ring because people get punched in the forehead all the time and don't break their hands. The guy you are arguing with @LustNCanes is actually a very good boxer.
I'm arguing with you. The **** does @LustNCanes have to do with this. You ******* bozo.

I'm arguing with you. The **** does @LustNCanes have to do with this. You ******* bozo.

In that case. I also had a very long amateur career. I have punched people thousands of times in the forehead and even more times in the elbows(which is actually much more likely to break your hand in a street fight) and my hands are still good. I must have hands of stone.

Advertisement
In that case. I also had a very long amateur career. I have punched people thousands of times in the forehead and even more times in the elbows(which is actually much more likely to break your hand in a street fight) and my hands are still good. I must have hands of stone.
I think you're full of ****. Everyone is a boxing champ on the internet.

Except, plenty of posters on here now me personally. Also, never claimed I was a "champ" lmfao.
I can care less who knows you. Let me revert back to Miami losing to FIU again. I don't care what you do or who you are at the moment. If you are the amatuer champ of CIS then good for you.

I can care less who knows you. Let me revert back to Miami losing to FIU again. I don't care what you do or who you are at the moment. If you are the amatuer champ of CIS then good for you.

Wrong thread. Either way, I could be some 400 lb nerd sitting in my moms basement. Regardless boxers don't "usually break their hand from punching someones forehead".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm taking Ruiz again. Those bombs will do the same damage to Joshua this time. He hasn't grown a chin in 6 months.

Advertisement
Back