Tevon coney

UF will be lucky to win 6 games this year. I really think Notre Dame is the biggest threat come NSD (a Hope he hates the cold). With Perryman gone this kid could start pretty much right away. He's got to know that & if so, it's got to help!

He's gonna start over Kirby, Grace, Owens, and Young? Sounds legit.

We are 1 or 2 injuries away from being desperate... IMO - if he is a balla and he is, he can come in and get some major PT... Owens and Grace are proof of it...

Advertisement
Palm Beach Gardens (Fla.) High School defensive line coach Julius Edwards says his team's 4-star linebacker recruit, Tevon Coney has narrowed his focus to three schools - Miami, Notre Dame and Florida.

"Those are the three he has - he's going to Florida when they play LSU, will visit Miami after that and he visited Notre Dame in early September," Edwards said. "Miami's his last trip."

Coney is set to graduate early, according to Edwards - "he should announce a decision soon after the Miami trip," Edward said.

Edwards adds that "as far as Miami, i know he really likes them. It's just right now all of them are pretty much equal from my understanding. He wants to take his visits to see where he fits. That's what he's waiting on, wants to weigh his options, doesn't want to commit and say `Oh, shoot, I made a mistake.'

"He'll go on the visits and then make a decision."

Edwards says distance won't play a big factor in Coney's decision - "His family wants the best education for him, that's the main thing," Edwards said.

So far this season Palm Beach Gardens High has a 3-1 record, and Coney is averaging double-digit tackles.

They just posted a new interview on CS that he has a top 2...... of ND and UF

So we are officially out of his top for the time being?

Palm Beach Gardens (Fla.) High School defensive line coach Julius Edwards says his team's 4-star linebacker recruit, Tevon Coney has narrowed his focus to three schools - Miami, Notre Dame and Florida.

"Those are the three he has - he's going to Florida when they play LSU, will visit Miami after that and he visited Notre Dame in early September," Edwards said. "Miami's his last trip."

Coney is set to graduate early, according to Edwards - "he should announce a decision soon after the Miami trip," Edward said.

Edwards adds that "as far as Miami, i know he really likes them. It's just right now all of them are pretty much equal from my understanding. He wants to take his visits to see where he fits. That's what he's waiting on, wants to weigh his options, doesn't want to commit and say `Oh, shoot, I made a mistake.'

"He'll go on the visits and then make a decision."

Edwards says distance won't play a big factor in Coney's decision - "His family wants the best education for him, that's the main thing," Edwards said.

So far this season Palm Beach Gardens High has a 3-1 record, and Coney is averaging double-digit tackles.

They just posted a new interview on CS that he has a top 2...... of ND and UF

So we are officially out of his top for the time being?

I didnt read the interview but the title said that he says it's a 2 team race. Now i remember Quan had that same situation where he was allegedly saying how FSU was his leader and then the next day it magically disappeared then later in the week he committed so maybe this means nothing who knows

Advertisement
Advertisement
On the offensive side we got Kaaya this past recruiting season, Lawson (not to be slept on) this year, and Jack in '16...all players other recruits want to play with, which is why the skill positions have filled out so well at receiver and running back. On Defense we have Jaquan who I believe was the biggest target for us and so many want to play with him because of his natural leadership and playmaking ability. However, this staff is ruining it for so many reasons. 1. They aren't offering some of the top targets in the nation like Fenton, Redwine, and Hoggins...Jalen Julius as well as many others. That issue is just at the DB position..it goes on to the other positions as well. With the way the coaching staff is proving to be so stubborn in not making any adjustments and trust me they will not because that is exactly what Golden is...I refuse to believe a head coach is that stupid therefore, he just has to be set in his ways. His inability to adapt is making recruits look and think "do I really want to play for these guys?" Reality is that the coaches will cost these kids a bundle of money by the time they decide to declare for the draft. May Butch of whoever the next coach may be save us all.

Advertisement
We are back to local kids playing the Miami hat game. He hasn't even take an official visit here. There is 0 chance he is comming here but I guess it is funnier when the Miami hat is on the table. **** all these kids playing games.

Advertisement
I think he picks us in the end i read something earlier about ND being short on ships this year so i think he picks ND just to hold his spot down but i still think he takes that OV to us we need to hurry up and hire jim Leavitt as DC this would be a guy he could lock down with ease being that he coach LBS for the 49ers....

Last edited:
I think he picks us in the end i read something earlier about ND being short on ships this year so i think he picks ND just to hold his spot down but i still think he takes that OV to us we need to hurry up and hire jim Leavitt as DC this would be a guy he could lock down with ease being that he coach LBS for the 49ers....

He's a EE so this won't happen

Advertisement
Back